My Prestashop cloud site does not show any content

Ziaur Rahman

Question

I am new in Prestasop. I create my site with prestashop cloud. I found "Prestashop Cleaner" module into my module section. I enable it and apply all function for cleaning my Prestashop's catalog, orders and customers, functional inegrety constrains, database cleaning. After some time, when I visit my site it shows nothing!!! Then I clean my cache, but no change. Please help me.

Sorry for my English.

Before cleaning.

post-1223054-0-92281300-1462647317_thumb.png

After cleaning

post-1223054-0-84575400-1462648041_thumb.png

post-1223054-0-92281300-1462647317_thumb.png

post-1223054-0-84575400-1462648041_thumb.png

7 answers to this question

Well, I can see the product you've linked, but no one else.

The products are set to be seen for all customer groups ? the same for categories and modules, like Vekia told? It seems that you disabled the modules for special browsers. Check on the screen you added before on chevron down on button "configure". There is the possibility to disable on computers. If you see the possibility "disable..." than it is enabled, if you cannot see "disable...", than module is disabled.

Another possibility to disable all, is to unhook them. In this case your hooks will be empty (modules -> positions), or some exceptions set.

Other possibility for to disable the modules is also by making wrong settings on theme. "preeferences -> themes -> advanced settings -> Appearance of columns. If you disable the modules they will not be shown too...

As you can see, it is difficult to say which setting you did wrong....

Check them all please. On your source code I cannot see any module loading on your site, so the problem is on module hook/enabling.

Tutorial - specially for module hooking - you will find here: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Front+office+Positions