Problem with ebay addon after changing my site url

Stp_comunica

Hi everyone, i just need your help to solve my problem that is really blowing my mind.

Practically, i have the domain www.illegnoarreda.com with prestahop installed on. Some weeks ago i made my site point to a new URL ( www.verytalian.com ) , changing the url in the prestahop setting " preferences/ url and seo " ; in the .htaccess and also in all the places in the database where there was written the old url.

After that, i went on the "ebay marketplace" addon cause i wanted to link it with my ebay shop but during its configuration, like during the configuration of the categories or products of my shop,  i got this error :

" You are currently connected to the Prestashop Back Office using a different URL than set up, this module will not work properly. Please login in using URL_Back_Office ".

I think that the problem may be related to the the fact that prestahop can't find the correct directory where to get the products of my shop and synchronize them .

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the answer. I tried to accomplish your first point but i couldn't , cause i think that the module can support only one domain.

I found also this page: http://help.202-ecommerce.com/ebay-for-prestashop/common-problems/ebay-specific-details/default-prestashop-url/

where it is written that for technical reason " the eBay module is only supported under the seller’s default PrestaShop URL, with no parent domains" , so i guess that for extension, it doen't support also other external domain.

I tried also to delete and reinstall the module but nothing, so as my last solution i think i should write to the creator of the plugin

Ok, in my database there is the new url, i have checked it out and every products of my shop are related to the new url. The old url doesn't appear anywhere

About the backoffice login, i have prestahop installed on my old url, so the directory to enter in the login page include www.illegnoarreda.com ( the old url). Thus i guess yes, i use www

Regards