Horizontal Menu Categories Links

SergioE

Good morning to all,

To the menu of my website, I would like the main category that appears in the menu, all other categories and subcategories with links child as those in faceted navigation, I explain:

I have for example this menu:

Parent category -> Sport
Son category -> Sport Shoes
Sub category Son -> Running

Well, since navigation of facets in the category Sports, if I click on the category sneakers son, have something in the url:

www. sportshop.es/1-sport#/category-sport_shoes

or

www. sportshop.es/1-sport#/running-categories

Otherwise, without accessing the URL faceted navigation perhaps you have something like this:

www. sportshop.es/2-sport-shoes

or

www. sportshop.es/3-running

In short, I want to have the links menu categories, the links that appear when you filter by faceted navigation and not the url that gives you the default prestashop category! Because while also serving if you want to have two child categories or subcategories in various categories father and not duplicate the name, but I have it duplicated in the link that gives you faceted navigation,

I hope I understood , it is somewhat confusing and perhaps very simple to do , but right now I do not know how .

Thank you!

PD: Sorry for my English because it is low, if something is not understood, please say so!

I have this theme:  uhu-bootstrap; perhaps I should put it in the module uhu Theme configurator here ?

MENUITEM: CUSTOM LINKS

Custom Menu Labels

Please enter the title words separated by |

Custom Menu Links

Please enter the links separated by |