Remove from BO's voice: Recommended Modules and Services

Try to remove this code from /admin/themes/default/template/page_header_toolbar.tpl

{if (isset($tab_modules_open) && $tab_modules_open) || isset($tab_modules_list)}
                <script type="text/javascript">
                //<![CDATA[
                    var modules_list_loaded = false;
                    {if isset($tab_modules_open) && $tab_modules_open}
                        $(function() {
                                $('#modules_list_container').modal('show');
                                openModulesList();

});
                    {/if}
                    {if isset($tab_modules_list)}
                        $('.process-icon-modules-list').parent('a').unbind().bind('click', function (){
                            $('#modules_list_container').modal('show');
                            openModulesList();
                        });
                    {/if}
                //]]>
                </script>
                {/if}
  • Like 1

I followed your instructions, now by clicking the item: Recommended Modules and Services or the icon of the modules no longer opens the pop-up, I would say that this solution is good enough, even if the top would be to wipe out both the icon the text under the icon.

Sorry for my english !!!

Thank you so much for your help, you have been very kind.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I also remove this and it work 

<a id="page-header-desc-{$table}-{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].imgclass)}{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].imgclass}{else}modules-list{/if}" class="toolbar_btn{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].class)} {$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].class}{/if}{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].target) && $toolbar_btn['modules-list'].target} _blank{/if}" {if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].href)}href="{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].href}"{/if} title="{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].desc}"{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].js) && $toolbar_btn['modules-list'].js} onclick="{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].js}"{/if}>
<i class="{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].icon)}{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].icon}{else}process-icon-{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].imgclass)}{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].imgclass}{else}modules-list{/if}{/if}"></i>
<div{if isset($toolbar_btn['modules-list'].force_desc) && $toolbar_btn['modules-list'].force_desc == true } class="locked"{/if}>{$toolbar_btn['modules-list'].desc}</div>
</a>
Edited by ginalin (see edit history)