Forecast Dashboard Not Saving Data

hfxracing

Hi I am new to prestashop everything on my site works except the forecast you enter in data like hits conversion projected sales & it gives to a result as expected. You click save & then go to anywhere else in the admin go back to dashboard & no orange bars show click the gear for config & all the numbers you added are gone.

I have tried the following things uninstalled the dashboard goals & reinstalled it. checked DB & repaired any tables results where all OK.

Maybe I got a bad file somewhere. any help would mean the world.

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having the same issue after adding a new currency (CAD), I just installed a new localization pack to add the currency and it stopped working, I tried to reset and uninstall the module but nothing worked, I also tried to disable the new currency but no luck  :( it's working fine for demo mode and other years like 2017, but not working for current year, not saving any data, just reset the values to 0 after saving. please help.

I'm using latest version of Prestashop 1.6.1.6. and Dashboard Goal version is v0.7.0

Thank in advance!

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm having the same issue after adding a new currency (CAD), I just installed a new localization pack to add the currency and it stopped working, I tried to reset and uninstall the module but nothing worked, I also tried to disable the new currency but no luck  :( it's working fine for demo mode and other years like 2017, but not working for current year, not saving any data, just reset the values to 0 after saving. please help.

I'm using latest version of Prestashop 1.6.1.6. and Dashboard Goal version is v0.7.0

Thank in advance!

This is exactly what mine is doing

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue. tried everything with no success. what I tried:

reset and uninstall trends, gaols and most dash modules but not working.

goals working only in Demo Mode but once turn demo off then it's not working again. presta v1.6.1.1 goals module v0.7.0

not saving data as all revert back to zero. is there any db table for this module so we could apply values directly in the db so it can work?

by the way checked the permissions on the module folder and all seems to be alright!

this drives me crazy guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried to save data for 2017 - that didn't even work for me. At this point I would've been happy to just be able to plug in the 2017 forecast. If anyone knows why this doesn't work, or if this is a discontinued feature (or worse, a feature you have to pay extra to unlock), please post and let us know.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no clue what this module is for, I've tried to work with it in PS 1.7.6 module Forecast v2.0.3 and it seems is not much of a real module, just a simple excel chart where you have to provide all data for each month so you can graphically see the progress apparently

• Like 1