copy carriers for multiple sellers

We are using the multiple seller addon by Agile in order to support multiple sellers in our store. Our sellers are located throughout the United States, which means we can't use the UPS Carrier module since it can only accept one origin address. Therefore, it seems that our only option is to manually define carriers for each seller so we can set up the appropriate rates for each zone and weight combination. We have many sellers and weight ranges, so this becomes a very tedious and time-consuming task.

Is there a relatively easy way to copy carriers that we already defined? That would save some time creating all of the carriers and the weight ranges for each zone. I could then probably write a script that uploads prices for each zone and weight combination based on where the seller is located. I thought about writing a database script to copy the carriers, but I'm not sure which tables are affected each time a carrier is added.

I'm open to any suggestions on better ways to accomplish this if anyone has been down this road before.

Thanks!