Authorize.net Module Bug

smistry1121

Attached is a video of a bug I can not fix in Prestashop. 

I am trying to use the Authorize.net module for payments, however when it comes to adding credit card information, I get no drop down. Whenever I click on the box to fill my information out, it goes to the top of the page. Anyone have an idea how to fix? :( 

Link to video bug below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9hdqN_sI-dpV044SHBGQTFWeXc

Update: After going through the HTML and JS. I see that in div id = aut2, there is a "style='display:none'" attribute. when I remove it the form pops up. Also, from inspecting a different prestashop site using Authorize.net, there seems to be no JS script for submission of form button. 

I installed the module automatically through the BO. Any suggestions on a proper install or where the script may not be loading the module correctly?

Edited by smistry1121 (see edit history)

Oh, indeed, it doesn't work any more today. I noticed you have a JS error in /store/themes/PRSADD003/js/megnor/custom.js line 194 which may prevent the remaining initialization. (when I comment out this part of code it works). It seems the totemticker jQuery extension is missing.

• 1 year later...

Did you get a solution for this problem? My site has just developed the exact same issue and I'm at a loss as to why since I've not made any changes. It was working fine for a couple of months and now all of a sudden it no longer works. I realise your post was well over a year ago but I would be interested to hear if you solved it and how. I've posted the same issue on the forum but not had any reposnses.

Thanks.