Simple, one column interface after upgrade

leonidnk

Hi,

I did upgrade from 1.6.1.1 to 1.6.1.5 with 1-Click Upgrade. Everything went as it should, no error message. In BO everything OK after the upgrade.

However, unfortunately FO does not look good - http://www.kuzmin.se/prshop/en/. It a simple, messy, one column interface. See attachment.

I use PrestaShop from 2009, but never ever got such problem.

Please, help me.

post-29199-0-19049500-1461997092_thumb.png

Site didnt see your css files, turn off ccc for css, clear cache and complile for now.

Thank you very much. Very much! :)

Just one question: Do I have to keep this changes (CCC Off for CSS and Force compilation)? Or I have change it as before?

You can change it now as before.

I changed to "Recompile templates if the files have been updated" and to "Smart cache for CSS - Yes" and got the problem back.

I changed only to "Smart cache for CSS - No", and the problem is gone. Everything looks nice.

Why? I always have had "Smart cache for CSS - Yes" before without any such problems.

When you turn on ccc file supposed to be load from cache folder located in /themes/defautl-bootstrap/ maybe permission for this folder are not enought it should be 755, also you could try clear manually cache and check again.

Apache optimization did you switch it to YES? Could you paste screen from all settings from performane page.

• Like 1

When you turn on ccc file supposed to be load from cache folder located in /themes/defautl-bootstrap/ maybe permission for this folder are not enought it should be 755, also you could try clear manually cache and check again.

Apache optimization did you switch it to YES? Could you paste screen from all settings from performane page.

" it should be 755" - Yes;

"Apache optimization did you switch it to YES" - Yes;

Please, see attachment.

post-29199-0-34312200-1462008530_thumb.png