How Do I get Rid of Free Shipping in shopping cart

bud

This is a known bug since version 1.5. Free shipping keep displaying in my shopping cart even though I have disabled it, set Handling charges to 0, set Free Shipping Starts at $1,000,000. I even follow some tutorial and change the codes in the blockcart.tpl, ajax-cart.js and shopping-cart.tpl. Nothing seems to work. I am sure a lot of people have the same problem like me. I am using Prestashop latest 1.6 version. Please help! I was hoping developers would fix this bug but to no avail. Thank you.

Thanks so much!! That was easy. You don't know how much time I spent on trying to solve this problem. I did not find the shopping cart but I changed it in the blockcart and it worked. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, 

Same problem here and not sure what you mean with: 
1. "edited the translations for front office" → Edit what? (don't see anything related to shipping there)
+
2. Installed modules: shopping cart (was installed already by default,no?) and block cart now added 
but what settings should help? 

Still got now one carrier only to choose from but once a customer keeps adding a products 
still "Free shipping!" shown! Why? Any help?

Edited by Sushiboy (see edit history)

follow up to "Free Shipping" visible in cart. Not sure if it helps with all your settings in case anyone still got this problem, but I solved it currently with:

Shipping > Preferences 
Handling Charges 0 
Free Shipping start at 10'000 $ (any high figure which your goods most likely not will reach/per one purchase) 
Free Shipping starts at 10'000 kg ( " ) 

post-1247976-0-51142300-1464534869_thumb.pngsee attached post-1247976-0-51142300-1464534869_thumb.png

Problem for now solved  B)