Order page loading very very slow

Everything seemed to work flawlesly until last evening. Now the order page is loading at least 10 seconds... all other pages are ok.

When you have anything in the cart and press checkout now, it starts loading hell slow.

Who can check and undertsand what might be the reason?

Edit:

I found a related problem to the first one. If logged out, pressing checkout loads fast enough. After logging in, the problem occurs again. And also there is always one products in the cart regardless if I add others. Even if I choose to delete it from cart , after refresh, it appears again. But after I delete it, it dissapears and those two that I really chose, remain.  I deleted the product and also the account. But problem presists even with new account and other product. What the heck is this?

Edit2:

I have detected that this error occurs only on the first page. I have installed a new browser and on the main page a user is already logged in and a product is already in the cart. So what is this?
Floristica

Edited by MangoPolo (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

You should enable all CCC settings (Advanced Parameters > Performance).

I have enabled all CCC, still loads very very very slow. Sometimes it doesnt even load up. Have to refresh the page few times to get in :-(