[MODULE] RSI SQL Manage MySQL database from Back Office v2.0 - PS 1.2/1.7

Tired of using phpmyadmin to access your database? Do not remember the accesses of your database to be able to make modifications? RSI SQL is the solution to those problems!

Now you can manage the databases from PrestaShop back office. Create, modify or remove fields, make backups, make any action on the tables of the database from the back office of PrestaShop!!!

Features:

• Edit, delete fields
  • Create tables, fields
  • Export tables or database
  • Make sql queries and much more!!!

browsers.png

• Multilingual 

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

rsi-sql-prestashop-module.jpg

Video:

rsisql.zip v2.0

Comment please.

Donations: rsi_2004@hotmail.com

v2.0 Compatible PS 1.7

22409_OGBamKgv1ix3toJNacbz_t

This is what i call a great great useful module, going to SQL without going to login everytime to Cpanel.
I have just try`t it and man this is a piece off art, and the best it is for free again.
I don`t understand that people don`t take the time to leave a descent comment for what they take, 23 times downloaded and only two people reply`t here.This is a must have ;)

Well i appreciate your work very much and that this is for free thats really amazing .

Congrats again guys.

Best regards,

ysco..

This is what i call a great great useful module, going to SQL without going to login everytime to Cpanel.
I have just try`t it and man this is a piece off art, and the best it is for free again.
I don`t understand that people don`t take the time to leave a descent comment for what they take, 23 times downloaded and only two people reply`t here.This is a must have ;)

Well i appreciate your work very much and that this is for free thats really amazing .

Congrats again guys.

Best regards,

ysco..

Thanks Ysco. This is a very usefull module, and we appreciate the comments.
Keep supporting us to the next step on Prestashop development.

Hi,

Great module, but when i copied the url to another browser, it went into the sqladmin without being logged in..
Did i oversee something, or is it a security issue?

Regards,

Marco

Hi,

Great module, but when i copied the url to another browser, it went into the sqladmin without being logged in..
Did i oversee something, or is it a security issue?

Regards,

Marco

The module takes the mysql configuration from your prestashop installation, so you dont need to enter any pass. If you want to add security, remove the database variables from login.php

Wow :-)

Really great idea and nice module
I have no problem with phpMyAdmin opened in another tab,
but SQL Buddy is so much faster and it have clean, professional look.

Thanks

Wow :-)

Really great idea and nice module
I have no problem with phpMyAdmin opened in another tab,
but SQL Buddy is so much faster and it have clean, professional look.

Thanks

Thanks razaro, its very usefull access in admin to mysql (save a lot of time)

Hi Shacker,

At localhost, I can access to SQL Buddy without installing this module. Just go to http://localhost/modules/rsisql/index.php then get connected to SQL Buddy. I don't try it at remote host yet. I found a 0777 chmod in the code. Is all of these a security hole?

SQL Buddy is sexy. This module is a must have after the hole being blanked off.

[update 04.30.10]
Sorry but another bug: The "Logout" button does not even work at all.

[update 05.01.10]
After playing around with SQL Buddy and this module respectively, I would rather use SQL Buddy solely. No offense. But your advice below can not solve the security problem of this module which simply ports SQL Buddy v1.3.2. Thanks but no thanks. For people who want to use this module, use it at your own risk.

All the best.

Hi Shacker,

At localhost, I can access to SQL Buddy without installing this module. Just go to http://localhost/modules/rsisql/index.php then get connected to SQL Buddy. I don't try it at remote host yet. I found a 0777 chmod in the code. Is all of these a security hole?

Hi. If you want to remove the auto login, edit the login.php file and delete the variables from user and pass.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Shacker,

[update 04.30.10]
Sorry but another bug: The "Logout" button does not even work at all.

[update 05.01.10]
After playing around with SQL Buddy and this module respectively, I would rather use SQL Buddy solely. No offense. But your advice below can not solve the security problem of this module which simply ports SQL Buddy v1.3.2. Thanks but no thanks. For people who want to use this module, use it at your own risk.

All the best.

You can change module name and its that. Or change login.php vars to avoid auto login. This that.

Great development shacker ...

I'm gonna try out your module, and i think this module can be usefull for web.developer and you should take care about security

see you in next review ...

! -- EDIT --!

I've had trying out your module.

There is no development to integrate this sqlbuddy into prestashop back office, You only modified it to have a look with your link not sqlbuddy logo, and registering it into module hook positions. is That it ?

And now I know .. why your module pack size is big then sqlbuddy pack installer :)

I think this is not prestashop module, this is just another web based application that can be use to work with ...

too bad I have to say this ... :-P

Great development shacker ...

I'm gonna try out your module, and i think this module can be usefull for web.developer and you should take care about security

see you in next review ...

! -- EDIT --!

I've had trying out your module.

There is no development to integrate this sqlbuddy into prestashop back office, You only modified it to have a look with your link not sqlbuddy logo, and registering it into module hook positions. is That it ?

And now I know .. why your module pack size is big then sqlbuddy pack installer :)

I think this is not prestashop module, this is just another web based application that can be use to work with ...

too bad I have to say this ... :-P

There is no reason to integrate sql buddy in back office.
Simply give access to manage database easy from back office without access to your host control panel.
Simply as that.

pd: NObody here knows SQL buddy before this module.

• 3 months later...
I would appreciate this module, that many people consider very useful.
But when i go on configure, nothing happens.

Some suggestions?

Many thanks

what version of presta you use?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hi shacker,

thanks for this great module, make me easier accessing the sql database directly from presta back-office. i'm using presta 1.4.6.2 and no issue in installing/using your module. once again, thanks.

-dede-

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...