Seeking a PrestaShop Ninja Freelancer

nellabunta

I foolishly thought I could set up my store myself but have come to the realization that I can't. Is there anyone here who is well experienced with PrestaShop and affordable to help get my store going? I have investigated professional services but found them to be quite expensive even for the smallest tasks.

Many thanks

• Like 1

I foolishly thought I could set up my store myself but have come to the realization that I can't. Is there anyone here who is well experienced with PrestaShop and affordable to help get my store going? I have investigated professional services but found them to be quite expensive even for the smallest tasks.

Many thanks

Hi, yes this is very difficult especially 'guessing' about which front office theme to use.  We specialize in not only working/tuned back  office but we excel in 'spectacular' front office install configuration.  

The main thing for new shop managers to do is focus on catalog build, not logos menus and configure of theme.

We are also now a certified US agency but my team is located in Romania, we have been together for two years now and helps keep our flat rate quotes very affordable.

PrestaHeroes.com

take the time to fill out the in-take form and it will add you to our back office so you can see framework with will work with you in.

https://support.prestaheroes.com/clientsupport/quotation/load/14

The shop we will build for your will blow your mind.  Happy day, el

• Like 1