Display a book from Amazon on my Prestashop

MosheDan9

Hi, I have a prestashop store with a few of my book products that I self-published . So no problem . But I also got a book published with a publisher and it is available on amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. I would like to have this book listed as a product on my store but with a link on the product page to be brought to the Amazon link and not to be added to the cart on my prestashop store.

Is there a way to do so?

The $200 plus module for Amazon Marketplace is not the solution I am looking for . Maybe somebody knows how to do this simple request?

Hi, you just need to advertize your products from Amazon to your website by providing an image, price and short description.

This module, blockadvertising allows to add only one product unfortunatly. 

But you can add just html code in product.tpl  to let people know that you are selling some other product from amazon.

If you have further question, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks that's interesting. It would be great if I could have the book listed in the same category as the others and when a customer goes to view it, it sends them to a product page.

when they go "add to cart" it brings them to amazon.com link.

I do not have a solution, but i am intrigued. If you have a customer on your website, looking at your own book, why would you want them to purchase the book on Amazon? That means you will lose money because of their selling fees.