phananhvu

CMS module

Sorry very busy at the moment so the release may be up to 2 weeks ;)
there is another CMS module been released by someone else on this forum.

This one will be a full featured CMS which will input the information into the DB with image upload facility, multiple languages & user permissions etc.

I will update you guys when we have reached the next milestone for this module ;-P

Hello,

it is a very good CMS module for prestashop that you make intellierve !!!!
How can i download this module to test with my beta prestashop shop ?

JMA

Please be patient development is not quite completed this was only a small teaser
you will have to wait a little longer for the development.

However if you are willing to donate to this project, I'm sure this will speed up the completion & may even possibly be available with Prestashop 1.1 release, please send all donations to mark@intelliserve.co.nz ;)

Hi,

A CMS tab will be included in next release (1.1).

With that feature you'll be able to edit static page like Delivery conditions, Mentions, Legal Notice, About us, etc, directly from your back-office without editing manually PHP files.

Coming soon !

hello,

We are all very interested in this module, which is essential for prestashop.
Catches can see the beautiful work.
When do you to download the module?

excuse me for my very bad English.

Greetings

Philippe - This seems to be somewhat of a cop out, a module for editing .tpl files has already been developed. It is DEFINITELY NOT a replacement for a CMS system like AMWDesign is currently creating...

I can't take the credit for this it's all down to one man Mark Dyer from inteliserve as he has seemed to have beat me to this in fact now working with him to get this fully operational however I would appreciate the team contacting me shortly as my schedule is starting to get very full this month & would like to help you guys out preparing this release ;)

I'm more than happy to assist people to adding a cms that you can edit via the admin with the data stored in the database.. I've done a lot of kewl things to the system for example to insert a cms page/block into a theme or page you go {cms file=menuaddress} into your template.. When the theme is created it will includes the information from the database.

Other things I have done is that i've added a field into the category table that will include any cms page/block at the top and bottom of the category listing. this means all pages. ie 1,2,3,4 .... all share a common header that is fully html and image able. The current description is left as raw text for the alt/title tages.. The posbilitles are endliess like auto adding tabs to products page that include information pages like common cloth sizing/handling details just but selecting what pages you want included either by category or be product.

If anyone is interested just contact me, Both myself and amwdesign run our own php/ps development business so if our time is covered $ these and any other custom features can be included in your shop to.

dkkqt: Due to some problems with scheduling and unknown bugs, I'm relatively sure that the PS team is no longer giving concrete dates for releases... So we should probably not ask ;)

--Kevin

Oh! Right, i shouldn't ask that question. I only want to know some information about the CMS module. Finally, i want to say that: "The PS is so great :)!"

HI Guys,

I am glad to see so many PrestasTeam Members here. I am new to prestashop but I love this eCommerce solution. I have couples questions to ask.
1. Will you guys do the development on the online credit card payment modules for different gateway (Banks)? It will be fantastic if there are some modules for the Banks in Australia LIKE ANZ or Commonwealth etc. Without real cc payment module, it can't be a total solution for online business.
In upcoming PrestaShop 1.1, will it include such similar cc payment functions?
2. If developing a particular payment module for a bank in Australia needs to be paid, then where can I find the price info or who am I gonna contact to? Any idea?
3. Is there anyway we can modify the display order of the blocks shown in homepage like the left column and right column?

Thank you for your time to read this and answer this.

Jacky
Sydney

- We have a same goal and interest to be here!

There is a basic CMS now included with Prestashop.

As stated in earlier posts there is another CMS module currently in development with far more powerful features than the basic CMS included in V1.1
unfortunately I have not had to much time on the forums lately as I have had some major project deadlines.

I plan to get more involved in the community next year at the same time of re-launching Alpha Media.
Anyway back to the CMS subject.

Alpha Media & Intelliserve will be launching CMS Pro for Prestashop some time in December
(I have to say most of the credit goes to Mark of intelliserve)

Meanwhile if you want to get involved in beta testing please drop us a PM as we hope to be releasing a beta version in the next couple of weeks.