[Solved] "Bank Wire" to "Bank Transfer"

infrasonic

I'm using 1.6.0.11 Prestashop
Is there anyway I can change the the word "Wire" during checkout to "Transfer"? I've tried searching around Localization > Translations like other thread suggested but I don't have any modules or bank wire selection to make..
There's no "installed modules" on my side..

Here's my website www.infrarc.com

Edited by infrasonic (see edit history)

• 8 months later...

Hello.

May I get a help from the same topic but different problem here? My issues are as follow:

1. I can't do the translations unless my max var is more than 1000 -- > did contact my webhost and did the change but then when i click the payment method the next page is totally blank and become 404 error. My website totally turns upside down and i can not save, disable or do anything after the changes.

2. Now i have to reinstall and it works fine but now again i need to contact my webhost -again- for the changes but instead, i edit from cpanel directly again nothing changes (i changed every things that describe bank wire to bank transfer but it doesnt appear in web).

As conclusion,

I did everything i should do by the helps of other topics in this forum but nothing works. My prestashop version is 1.6x

I edit the modules directly in directory -- modules/bankwire & and every bank wire file i found in my database. And again nothing is working. Clear the cache. Disable cache etc. I did everything.

May I know if there is something i miss here? Thank you in advanced.