Reorder product list in my account

Hi there,

I need a functionality that will combine the reorder function from the order history with the wishlist.

I will try to describe it here.

Only for logged in users

Everytime af order is made, the products with in the order needs to be saved on a "Favorite" list in the users account

The standard function with the order history does not work for my client, as the would like a complete list of all the products that has been ordered by the client to display on the front-end, with in the user account.

In this list, there needs to be a direct "Add to cart" button

The products on the list, needs to save the exact setting that has been bought last time, so the add to cart button automatically will add the same attributes, images attached to product etc. from the previous purchase.

On the top of this, my client would be able to add products to this list, per user from the back-office.

I have been searching for addons regarding to order history, wishlist, bookmarks and more.

But unfortunately, i haven't been able to find anything that can do what i described above.

If anyone knows of a module that can handle this, i would be very happy to hear about it.

Best regards

Mikkel

Hi,

All that you described is achievable and make sense except this  "On the top of this, my client would be able to add products to this list, per user from the back-office."   From the BO? your back-office is not for your clients but for your shop administrator. Customers don't have acces to the BO.

Thank you for the reply. What i mean is, that my client as the shop administrator would like to be able to edit the users "Favorite lists" and add products to the list from the BO as well.