"non ordered" carts with 0€ constantly generated?

Hi, I got Prestashop 1.6.1.4 and wanted to install and Abandoned Cart Plugin, which sends nice Follow Up Mails to the customers, who not finished their order. 

I got Abandoned Cart Reminder Pro and wanted to switch to Abandoned Cart Recovery, because of the easiness. Anyway, the problem is, that the plugin works fine, it sends mails to customers, who got an non ordered cart or an abandoned cart. But the problem is, the system generates constantly carts which are sometimes empty or sometimes the same cart in a couple of seconds difference between it.

For example in the picture, at the bottom, J. Jan... he has 3 carts, 2 with 0€ and one with an value, the same at the top, twice the same. And the problem is, the Abandoned Cart Plugin make do what they should do, they send mails to customers with abandoned or non ordered carts. But in this case, J.Jan will get three mails, which is totally stupid. I asked the developer to get a check for "value == 0" than don't send, which is ok, but sometimes customers have 3 times a cart with a value for example of 137€. Usually they had only one cart, but what can cause that the system doubles or tribles the carts. 

I thought of Cache? maybe in the Browser, or anything else. My Shop hasn't cache activated, only 

Smart cache for CSS
Smart cache for JavaScript
Minify HTML

because the normal Cache caused me a lot of problems with 1-2 plugins, which I don't wanna loose. 

Anybody an IDEA??? because first customers are really pissed and don't want to order anymore with us, because of spamming around. 

post-817702-0-66948400-1461067254_thumb.png

• 2 years later...