Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Swift in ***/tools/swift/Swift.php on lin

Ciao a tutti, ho aggiornato il mio negozio all'ultima versione, la 1.6.1.5 adesso non iesco più ad entrare in backoffice, vedo correttamente la pagina di login ma dopo il login invece di entrare mi compare pagina bianca con il seguente errore: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Swift in /home/bluspose/public_html/tools/swift/Swift.php on line 31. come posso isolvere? è due giorni che ci provo.

Grazie in anticipo

Massimiliano

post-805018-0-33912700-1461050655_thumb.png

La classe Swift viene aggiornato in v1.6.1.5. Suggerisco di rimuovere la directory /tools/swift e copiarlo indietro dall'archivio di installazione.

The Swift class is upgraded in v1.6.1.5. I suggest to remove the /tools/swift directory and copy it back from the installation archive.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest farisfana

Hi I also have the same problem.

Can someone show me where to get this swift classes from the installation archive?

I used 1-Click upgrade from 1.6.1.3 to 1.6.1.6 and had this problem for AdminEmails module.

(I can't access the "Advanced Parameters > E-mail" on the left Menu. Trying to fix it)

After enabling debug, it says "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Swift in /public_html/tools/swift/Swift.php on line 31"

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem .... :wacko:

1-Click upgrade from 1.6.1.3 to 1.6.1.6

when M4 say "

I suggest to remove the /tools/swift directory and copy it back from the installation archive.

I downloaded Prestashop 1.6.1.6
and the folder /tools/swift FROM installation archive  is identical to the folder /tools/swift  from my shop ... SO WHY COPY IT BACK ?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...