Looking to hire someone familiar with configuring Prestashop themes

edevuk

Hi,

I'm running behind schedule (majorly!) on a small project and need some support to configure the layout of pages, modules and menus.

Having not worked with Prestashop for some years, I'm a bit confused with how the template and hooks system works. I've tried modifying the default-bootstrap template and also two premium templates - 'Alysum' and 'Handmade', both from Themeforest. Unfortunately, I seem to be making a mess of things when trying to customise any of these.

It is likely that no custom coding is needed, just someone who knows how to position the modules correctly on certain pages etc, or who is confident they will be able to work out how one of the two mentioned premium themes works, as these do have some nice features which would be a bonus to use.

I realise that I should just read the documentation and learn how things work, but due to the urgency I'm looking to hire someone to help set up one of the themes.

I do have a PSD design, which can be used to illustrate the style we are looking for. Attached is a rough draft, but this is not set in stone and there is some freedom on this (improvements welcome). Basically, we just need a top menu, main horizontal menu, categories in the left column, and a small footer menu. The design is in fact quite basic and many of the modules can to be disabled.

All of the data side of things and is sorted. i.e. Categories and products are all set up. Manufacturers and suppliers are not needed and these modules can be disabled.

Is there anyone available to help either at a set price or hourly rate, but quite urgently? If so, please get in touch and full details can be given.

Many thanks,
Adam

post-19330-0-95107800-1461026419_thumb.png