Problems after 1-click upgrade 1.6.1.4 to 1.6.1.5

KOBRETI

Hi, guys, 

I used 1-click upgrade from 1.6.1.4 to 1.6.1.5 and I have serious problems...

1. I can't edit or add products. The Save buttons keeprotating and finally it says "(timeout) A server error occurred while loading the tabs: some tabs could not be loaded. Please try again by refreshing the page. If you are still encountering this problem, please check your server logs or contact your hosting provider for assistance.". There is no error on the server error log...

Regarding the timeout - I have raised the PHP limits for execution time, memory, etc... - no change, still the same error

2. I can't download delivery slips. It ends with error 500, and in the error log is this "[Tue Apr 19 01:39:11 2016] [warn] [client 130.204.203.166] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip::getPagination() in /home/autokart/domains/store.auto-kart.com/public_html/classes/pdf/PDF.php on line 95, referer:.................." (I replaced the address with dots...)

3. The stats on the Dashboard freezed and there is no change. It doesn't take into account new orders at all...

After the upgrade I installed a new theme that I bought from template monster, but I doubt this is the problem...

I can't rollback, because I didn't notice the problems right away and I already have new registered clients and orders...

Please help... The website is store.auto-kart.com if it matters

Edited by KOBRETI (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I am having the same issue for product editing, ordering editing and orders.  I am getting white screens when I try to update information or when customers place orders.

I am experiencing exactly the same errors.... Rewind to the 1.6.1.4 I guess... Unfortunately I will loose my client data over the last couple of days.

How do you rewind?  I might need to do that too.

If you made a backup with the one-click upgrade module, you also can rewind it there. I first created a backup of my DB and zipped all the files with cpanel of version 1.6.1.5 (just to be sure). Then I clicked rewind to 1.6.1.4.

I made a new installation on 1.6.1.5 and it is perfect... So the problem should be in the upgrade - the upgrade broke something...

How can I put a fresh copy of 1.6.1.5 without losing data? Like a "reinstall"... I have already orders and new customers and don\t wanna restore from backup...

Or how can I solve the problem? I read a lot of people are having almost the same problem, but never with "timeout" - it's usually some tab can't be loaded...

Is there anyone from Prestashop here? I would like to pay for the fix...

We can't even get back into the admin on two shops we "upgraded" to PrestaShop version 1.6.1.5.  After the upgrade when we tried to log in there were no message errors just blinked and sat there.  The only way we could get back in and take it out of maintenance was to add the domains to multi-shop in a working 1.6.1.4 with thousands of fewer products.  

• 3 months later...

I also cannot login to the backend –

After Update to version 1.6.6 from Version 1.6.1.4 I cannot login to the  admin123.

There are no error shown and also when I tried with the lost password it does not work.

I already Deletet Cookies and refresh the page with different browsers eg. Firefox etc.

Thanks for any help.

Chello

PS: The frontend shows the page under maintenance.