Module for subscription

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my imperfect English.

I am creating a book sale e-commerce and gadgets, and as a service to customers I would like to provide the subscription to the magazines.

My idea is to provide the consumer, in his personal page, a box where he can manage the subscription, which can for example add new magazines (products), remove the magazine, have a list of numbers that he has already purchased and he has yet to buy, in short, a complete overview of your subscription.

I wanted to know if I can create a subscription management with the functions already present in prestashop, or if there is a module that I can download.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

PrestaShop allows Guest Checkout, the customer will provide a few details in order to make a purcharge.This is the type of checkout that can

be used for digital products. During usuall checkout, the customer will need to provide more details. 

And for downloadable products an email is sent to the customer after payment.

So in both cases, you will need to change the PrestaShop's default functionnalities conserning virtual products.

In My Account page you can add the products that the customer purcharged, if you mange to do  some customizations of course.

I don't know a module out there that you can use for this task, but we can help you build a new one if you wish.

Edited by ndiaga (see edit history)

we have agile membership module that customer can purchase/subscribe a membership for a specific period such as a week, a month or a year (configurable).

you can set some specific pages or specific products to be accessible by member only.  Please check here for more details of the module.

you can also post your further questions about this module here in this forum

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/90033-module-agile-membership-a-prestashop-membership-management-module/page-999