Module for subscription

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my imperfect English.

I am creating a book sale e-commerce and gadgets, and as a service to customers I would like to provide the subscription to the magazines.

My idea is to provide the consumer, in his personal page, a box where he can manage the subscription, which can for example add new magazines (products), remove the magazine, have a list of numbers that he has already purchased and he has yet to buy, in short, a complete overview of your subscription.

I wanted to know if I can create a subscription management with the functions already present in prestashop, or if there is a module that I can download.

Thank you in advance.

we have agile membership module that customer can purchase/subscribe a membership for a specific period such as a week, a month or a year (configurable).

you can set some specific pages or specific products to be accessible by member only.  Please check here for more details of the module.

you can also post your further questions about this module here in this forum

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/90033-module-agile-membership-a-prestashop-membership-management-module/page-999