Cannot access Admin

Walrus

I managed to install with help from my host's support /install/index.php had to be set to 644 permission, instead of shipping 666. Why 666 and not 644?

I can access the store but when I login to Admin, I cannot proceed further than the login in page. It just shows attached. No errors.

Any ideas how I can access back office?

post-877408-0-20933000-1460791635_thumb.png

Edited by Walrus (see edit history)

Which php-version is in use ? Other server configuration settings like mod_security or firewall activated on the server ? I have no problem when I try to install with chmod 0644 on the file you are reporting. It should be a special problem of your server in use. the file /install/index.php is calling init.php, which at least is a (server)configuration file.

PHP version is 5.4.45. Install is OK but I had to change permissions of index.php. If everyone is changing to 0644, why not make that the default?

I can access the store but NOT the back office that I cannot access. I have installed twice with same result.

I can access back office for previous versions, so firewall or moc_security shouldn't matter, unless PS7 requirements have changed. Has it?

Thanks.

For PS 1.7. you should use php 5.6.x and Innodb database engine. CHMOD 666 or 644 in this case is really not the problem, but a coincidence that solved your problem. The problem should be a server configuration problem.

Server requirements for symfony, which is the new Prestashop framework: http://symfony.com/doc/current/reference/requirements.html

I think CHMOD is a problem, at least for me. Older versions installed OK without any problem but last version wouldn't install until I changed permission of index to 644. However, I can access back office.

I looked at requirements, "June 2015: The team wants to modernize PrestaShop's codebase by adopting PHP 5.4." Since my servers is running 5.4, I decided to install. If it needs 5.6, team needs to update info, and add Symfony requirements as well.

Server configuration is beyond my skills, so will have to stay with PS 1.6. Shame...Are there any guidelines/tuts how to change it AND keep old and new versions running at same time?

PS 1.7. is in development, I cannot say whether an upgrade would be possible or not. At the moment the answer is NO, you cannot upgrade and should stay. I'm sure Prestashop will find a way to upgrade database (not modules and themes), when PS 1.7. is officially released. At the moment this version is only for developers with flexible web or own server space.

The screen you attached I think is due to a database engine problem. You are using myISAM, correct ?

I think I read upgrades will not be possible from 1.6 to 1.7 but thought anyone could take 1.7 for a spin. If it requires special DB engine or other requirements, why not provide a script that you can run on your server to see if it's fit for purpose? Is there one that I am not aware of?

Here's all the server info I can find:

Server information Linux #1 SMP Tue Jan 19 17:00:05 CST 2016 x86_64

Server software version Apache

PHP version 5.4.45

Memory limit 512M

Max execution time 30

DATABASE INFORMATION

MySQL version 5.5.42-37.1

MySQL server localhost

MySQL name xxx xxx

MySQL user xxx xxx

Tables prefix ps_

MySQL engine InnoDB

Your database is InnoDB, but php version for PS 1.7., i.e. Symfony, is not the min needed. As I said, at the moment only developers or users with flexible servers/server configuration should use/test PS 1.7.

Requirements for PS 1.7. were written here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/ - already outdated, cause symfony2 needs php 5.5.9 at least. First steps with PS 1.7. was symfony, now we have symfony3 released. So time passed.

On the forum you can follow here the Ps 1.7. project: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/480580-want-to-know-more-about-17/?p=2180970&do=findComment&comment=2180970

• Like 1

For to compare my server settings:

Server software version Apache (nginx)

PHP version 5.6.10

Memory limit 512M

Max execution time 300

Upload Max File size: 64M

MySQL version 5.5.43

MySQL engine InnoDB

MySQL driver DbPDO

Demo page you will find here:

FO: http://selectshop.at/demo/ps17/

BO: http://selectshop.at/demo/ps17/demodev. user: [email protected], pass: Useren12345

• 2 weeks later...

PS 1700a4

http://e-ziaja.ru/admin/ shows

The e-ziaja.ru page isn’t working

e-ziaja.ru is currently unable to handle this request.

Dunno what 2do? All permissions 755, by now.

Any ideas?

phpinfo() -> http://e-ziaja.ru/i.php

PHP Version 5.5.22

mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev

Debug mode shows:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong. 1/1FatalErrorException in classes.php line 6078:Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected '{'

RuntimeException in AnnotationFileLoader.php line 40:The Tokenizer extension is required for the routing annotation loaders.

1. in AnnotationFileLoader.php line 40
  2. at AnnotationFileLoader->__construct(object(FileLocator), object(AnnotatedRouteControllerLoader)) in appDevDebugProjectContainer.php line 2974
  3. at appDevDebugProjectContainer->getRouting_LoaderService() in bootstrap.php.cache line 2204
  4. at Container->get('routing.loader') in Router.php line 54
  5. at Router->getRouteCollection() in Router.php line 377
  6. at Router->getMatcherDumperInstance() in Router.php line 288
  7. at Router->Symfony\Component\Routing\{closure}(object(ResourceCheckerConfigCache))
  8. at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(ResourceCheckerConfigCache)) in ResourceCheckerConfigCacheFactory.php line 46
  9. at ResourceCheckerConfigCacheFactory->cache('/home/ziajarus/domains/e-ziaja.ru/public_html/app/cache/dev/appDevUrlMatcher.php',object(Closure)) in Router.php line 302
  10. at Router->getMatcher() in Router.php line 250
  11. at Router->matchRequest(object(Request)) in RouterListener.php line 154
  12. at RouterListener->onKernelRequest(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher))
  13. at call_user_func(array(object(RouterListener), 'onKernelRequest'), object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher)) in WrappedListener.php line 61
  14. at WrappedListener->__invoke(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(ContainerAwareEventDispatcher))
  15. at call_user_func(object(WrappedListener), object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(ContainerAwareEventDispatcher)) inEventDispatcher.php line 181
  16. at EventDispatcher->doDispatch(array(object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener),object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener),object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener)), 'kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent)) in EventDispatcher.php line 46
  17. at EventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent)) in TraceableEventDispatcher.php line 132
  18. at TraceableEventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent)) in bootstrap.php.cache line 3199
  19. at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in bootstrap.php.cache line 3172
  20. at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in bootstrap.php.cache line 3323
  21. at ContainerAwareHttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in bootstrap.php.cache line 2514
  22. at Kernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in index.php line 87
Edited by adm666 (see edit history)