500 errors and no working mail on site afther update 1.6.1.5

Since today is our shop www.cheapoutdoor.nl installed an SSL certificate. For this we had a smaller certificate for only the payments. Now it was indicated that we could convert the best switch SSL on all pages. This we have done. Because we were busy and there is a new update, the update was even tested on a test side. This well was thus immediately reflected on the main site. Also do not see crazy things so we feel everything updated.   Until we received the next order. In completing the track and trace code, we get a 500 error. When you click again, the code into it. So just looked what happened when ordering but it was at the end of a 500 error after the order.   In addition, we get a sudden no more emails within orders. The update to 1.6.1.5 would be a patch update, so I can not imagine that these errors come from me here. So I think that somewhere something is not good for the SSL. Does anyone have an idea?  

Just one supplement ..... would make it possible that trough update, and that because the mail is not working on the site which he gives 500 errors? These orders will be inside alone without status and also occasionally without article ..... I do not know much but it could be that he gets as a command send mail, and that he, and therefore can not tasks behind which lie like adjust the status and selection persuade not performs?