[SOLVED] Standard one page checkout hanging after login

Uptomen

Hi all,

I'm pulling my hair out here. I have a random issue that has appeared and I'm not sure how long this has been happening. It would explain why I have very few conversions on the site.

Once a product has been added to a cart and the user has signed in, the next two steps are greyed out and the 'loading' wheel just spins and spins for eternity.

If you refresh the page then all is well and you can continue with the purchase. However, this hanging is not good. I feel it is a contributing factor to abandoned carts. I recently de-activated guest checkout but just tried it re-activated and this didn't fix the problem.

Could you please take a look and see if there is something stupid I have done with an easy fix?

www.uptomen.co.uk

Thank you in advance

Mike

post-430256-0-46318800-1460643344_thumb.png

Edited by Uptomen (see edit history)

Hi, I just visited your site. I make an order with guest checkout and I choose Free Shipping etc. But I didn't notice any infinit loading.

The ajax loader works well. If something went wrong it's related to the carrier module from what I see in your screenshot. 

Hi ndiaga,

did you try with a registered account? As that seems to be where the problem lies, after login.

I have just checked and reset the carriers module and the same thing is still happening after log-in. I have a feeling that it is related to something else. As I said, it clears if you refresh the page while it hangs.

Any further help would be much appreciated.

No I just tried with guest checkout. But I think the problem is related to carriers. 

I have just transformed the test account you used to a registered account with the following password.

If you could give it a try and see if you have the same problem after signing into a new cart please?

E-mail address: [email protected]

Password: OYY4utUO