Problem with FEATURE IMAGE when switching languages

Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum and i hope being in the right place and writing the right things. i've started translating some of my blog's articles in my website but i've found a problem: when i switch my website from italian to english the article is correctly translated (link included)  but the main picture (FEATURE IMAGE) in the article doesn't change and i can't make it dynamic in order to respect the language that i choose (for example i have a pic with text in italian for the italian article but when i switch to english the pic is the same).

So: is it possible to modify the FEATURE IMAGE depending on the language choosen?

ENGLISH VERSION

post-1233519-0-32851200-1460542681_thumb.png

ITALIAN VERSION

post-1233519-0-76989400-1460542425_thumb.png

thanks everybody and have a nice day! my english is not so good so i've also written it in my native language

Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo in questo forum e spero di essere nel posto giusto e scrivere le cose necessarie.

Ho iniziato a tradurre alcuni post nel blog del mio sito internet ma ho riscontrato un problema: quando vado a cambiare da italiano a inglese i post si traducono correttamente compresi gli URL ma l'immagine principale ( FEATURE IMAGE) del blog rimane sempre la stessa e non riesco a renderla dinamica a seconda della lingua che scelgo (es. ho un'immagine con scritta in italiano per il post italiano ma quando switcho in inglese il post diventa in inglese ma l'immagine è la stessa)

Quindi: è possibile modificare la FEATURE IMAGE a seconda della lingua che utilizzo nel post del blog?

Grazie e buon lavoro a tutti!