Import Csv

hanyivan

Question

Hi

I watchd the videos from Nemops a few times,i did manage to import some products ,not all ,i dont now why.At the second time i did import i got a few new products but there where most the same one twice.

The suplier change every day the csv with the actual quantity .

If i import ewery day the csv would i get every day the same products added to ma shop?(i mean 3-4-5 times ?)Is there a method for newbies?

There are some things that i dont understand.

I tryed to modify the csv to ad links with picture.For 1500 products ,the most are with variants of 5-15 colors .

the link is not workind ,i dont now why.

4 answers to this question

I recommend Presta Store Manager + automatic import addon for to handle day imports from supplier/manufacturer. It is not free (only for evaluation 30 days it is free), but this tool will work automatically after you configured it how you need it (add new products, disable products not available anymore, change only prices or differences on your database, etc.).

Personally I'm using it since 2 years, don't loose my time on import anymore (3 suppliers whole catalog about 3.000 products each, database update once a day). Only one time in a year I delete the discarted products which were disabled during the last year's period (AND for to set the import you have to spent some time by elaborating your import template as well...)

• Like 2

Thank you

I have the 30 daystrial from manager ,and i dont now what to do with it ,i try some things but i think that it takes time untill you lern what to do .Is not as easy as it seems in the video.On cloud are only the modules from Prestashop Market place.

Select Shop may i cal you?