vekia

Minimum product quantity by groups + accept defined quantities only | PrestaShop: 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

Minimum product quantity by customer + accept multiplied quantity only

module that allows to define minimum quantity of products for selected customer groups. Customers will have to add required product quantity to go throught order process. One additional great feature in this module is an option to accept only defined quantities of product. This means that with this module you can sell some products in packs only (you can enable this feature only for selected produts). For example, with this addon module will accept only defined quantities like:

etc.

box-minimum-quantity-product-by-group-cu

minimal-product-quantity-quickly-enable-mulitplied-option.png

bulk-enable-disable-multiplied-quantities-only.png

minimal-attribute-product-quantity-infor

minimal-quantity-mutiplied-field-value.png

minimal-qty-product-attribute-prestashop-17.png

Each product can have own unique value of this restriction. In addition to this, you can define minimum quantity for selected combinations of product. Each group can have own unique minimum value too.

more details about module is available here:
Minimum product quantity by customer + accept multiplied quantity only

trusted-addon.png

Perfect vekia!

I will purchase this within a few weeks :)

Hi,
It could be great if your module could have the possibility of letting buy one quantity set previously (exception) besides the range quantity or the minimal quantity set.
In other words, there is no solution for shops which want to sell samples of products that have a minimal quantity order normally.
i.e. the minimum order for a product could be 50 units, but you want to give the possibility of ordering just 1 unit.
í.e product have a range quantity (200,400,600,....) but you also want to sell just 1 unit.
Let me know if it is possible or if it will be in a future.
Thanks

Hi,

It could be great if your module could have the possibility of letting buy one quantity set previously (exception) besides the range quantity or the minimal quantity set.

In other words, there is no solution for shops which want to sell samples of products that have a minimal quantity order normally.

i.e. the minimum order for a product could be 50 units, but you want to give the possibility of ordering just 1 unit.

í.e product have a range quantity (200,400,600,....) but you also want to sell just 1 unit.

Let me know if it is possible or if it will be in a future.

Thanks

hello

can i find somewhere any example of this feature? for example some working online stores etc?

i fully understand your expecactions, but i want to test it somewhere :-)

at the moment it is not possible, but it sounds good so i will develop it :-)

hello

can i find somewhere any example of this feature? for example some working online stores etc?

i fully understand your expecactions, but i want to test it somewhere :-)

at the moment it is not possible, but it sounds good so i will develop it :-)

Hello,

I am afraid that I don't know any web with that example implemented, that's the problem ;P

I know it is a need for some shops (even for me). I read the forum in English and Spanish and there are shops that need to sell samples of his products and there isn't a great module solution for doing that, or a easy way to change a php file or whatever, and it seems that your module would be complete with that solution. The problem buying online is that customers can't see in hand the product until they buy it. There are a lot of products that are personalized or they sell them in big quantities (with a minimum order quantity set), and customers want to buy or see 1 product to be sure that the product is good, or the quality of the material is appropiate, etc., to be sure before making such a big order.

Right now, if someone wants to sell samples of their products they use one of these not good solutions:

- Minimum quantitiy is disabled and you write in the description text of your product something like "Minimum quantity order 50 units or just 1 unit of sample". Problem: Customers don't read the description :D. So, they can buy and pay the order of 5 units (for example) and then you have cancel the order, refund and making angry a customer.

- Minimum quantitiy active (for example: 50 units). Then you have to duplicate the product, I mean create another similar product that it's called "Sample of...." without minimum quantity. In the sample product, you can configure to let sell just 1 unit (https://mypresta.eu/modules/ordering-process/maximum-product-quantity.html) but If you have 3000 products, it is not efficient at all to create and maintain other new 3000 products just to sell samples.

Probably someone could hardcode your module where you wrote the multiplied quantity to let buy also just 1 unit. It could work, but I think that it should be better that this solution would be developed correctly in your module, as a real feature.

Hello 

new version of the module is available to download. 

module contains now configuration page of module with an option where you can enable or disable "auto quantity change" option. 

if option will be enabled: 

- module will automatically change quantity of product if quantity will not meet your requirements. 

- module will display popup with notification about quantities you accept

if option will be disabled: 

for support or additional questions please contact with me directly. This is the best way to get quick answer and solution

Hello 
new version of the module is available to download. 
module contains now configuration page of module with an option where you can enable or disable "auto quantity change" option. 
if option will be enabled: 
- module will automatically change quantity of product if quantity will not meet your requirements. 

if option will be disabled: 

for support or additional questions please contact with me directly. This is the best way to get quick answer and solution

Hi Vekia,

I understand that in this last version is not yet implemented the change or new feature we talked in the previous message (11th April), is that right?

Hi Vekia,

I understand that in this last version is not yet implemented the change or new feature we talked in the previous message (11th April), is that right?

this feature is under review (already developed) and available in version 1.8.3 (not yet released)

new version of module is ready to download
- added fixes related to appearance of "notifications" on module configuration page
- these notifications dont appear anymore

new version of module is available o download

- added better customer identification process, especially if customer is trying to log in to the shop for the first time

- added improvements related to customer login process and minimal quantities identification while customer log in

- added feature to define what to do if customer will add less quantity than required

- added missed translations

- added new feature to define possibility to order a single quantity of product even with minimal quantity rules (great option if you want to allow to order "a sample of")

- added feature to display informations about defined minimal quantity rules below "add to cart" button on product page

minimal-quantity-notification.png

Any plans in the future to support 1.7? Mainly the step quantity feature for increments of X items.

Any plans in the future to support 1.7? Mainly the step quantity feature for increments of X items.

i will release version for 1.7 as soon as prestashop 1.7.x will be REALLY STABLE one, currently its not :(

module updated!

added feature to decide if you want to display information about defined minimal quantity conditions on product page,

you can now enable / disable information about:

- global product minimal quantity condition

- conditions related to product's combinations

Hi Vekia, do you think that it is possible to have the choice to use a html select instead of an input text with the defined multiple quantities?

Thanks

Hi Vekia, do you think that it is possible to have the choice to use a html select instead of an input text with the defined multiple quantities?

Thanks

only with modification of your theme files because this part of shop is a part of theme files.

Hi Vekia,

Great module you have there! I am intending to use this module to specify my combinations.

Example:

My product will have the following combinations - "Type of Hotel Rooms"

1) Single Room

2) Twin Room

3) Triple Room

And my quantities in this case will be "number of pax". I want to set such that "Twin Rooms" only accept quantities of 2,4,6,8,10,.... and "Triple Rooms" will only accept quantities of 3,6,9,12,... Is that possible? As based on the module description I can set the restrictions only to products and only minimal quantities for combinations.

Regards,

Cowen

Finally! released major update of the module!

- module is ready to work with new PrestaShop 1.7.x (so now you can define minimal accepted quantity of product / minimal accepted quantity of combination)

new version of minimal product quantity module is available!

- added fixes to warning message that appeared in php logs, related to product pages without attributes.

- If option to show attributes restriction information was enabled - php logs has warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/diyelect/public_html/store/modules/minqc/minqc.php on line 1450. After this update problem does not appear anymore.

How i can combine this feature of multiple combinations to change the price of the product..

For example.. a product that have multiples of 50 with 1€/unit.. when costumer add's 300 the price change to 0,80€..

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks in advanced..

new version of the module is ready, added several improvements that make life easier ;)
List of recent changes in the module:

- added  feature to bulk activate/deactivate option to "accept only multiplied quantity" for products (from selected categories)

- added feature to quickly enable / disable option to "accept multiplied quantity" to "quick settings - products list" tool

- updated the design of module configuration in prestashop 1.7.4.x released

- improved module compability with prestashop 1.7.4.x releases

- added "show" link to form where you can quickly define minimal quantity values (it opens product page)

- developed new feature to quickly define the minimal quantities directly on list of products (on module configuration page)

• Thanks 1

Hello! Tell me please. I need for all products and all combinations of products I could set the number of additions to the cart = the minimum quantity allowed for sale for each product (for each combination of products). Does your module have such a function?  (Prestashop 1.7.5.0) Thank you in advance.

Edited by vitos1401 (see edit history)

On 3/12/2019 at 11:45 AM, MisterBruce said:

Hey Vekia

Can your module do something like this webshop does.

https://www.snusbolaget.se/

Need to sell in the similar way they do with 1product - 10 - 20 and so on?

The dropdown they have a nice way to show this way of selling.

?

Posted (edited)

Hi Vekia, i've a question if your module can help me.

Presta V. 1.7.6.4

Example:

I have a product (shirt) with 2 sizes.

The minimum total order is 100 PCS.

If the customer wants to order 99 PZ size XL and one piece size L (total 100) can he do it?

With the specific prices in the product prices section it is possible to create a specific price for each size but I cannot put 100 PCS for each size otherwise the customer should order at least 200 PCS (100 per size).

I wish it was possible to order at least 100 PCS but with any quantity in the cart (50 L + 50 XL or 99 L + 1 XL etc. etc.)

Thank you

Edited by danplant (see edit history)
  • Confused 1

hi, i installed this module on my shop.
it works correctly in product page, but it gives me an error when i try to login.
this is the message:
500 Server Error
Oops, something went wrong.

Try to refresh this page or feel free to contact us if the problem persists.

(the problem is sure this module, because when i disable it, there are no problems, and there were no problems before install this module)