caparuni

[MODULE] Sexy Bookmarks

Nice module thanks for contribution.

And who ever made that sprite image must had a lot of fun :-)

yw razaro.

btw ive plan to made some sorting by click and drag via javascript. can someone help me out since js is my weakness ;)

Hi i tried to look product page in Google Chrome and Safari
and it displays wrong.See attachment.
I added width:100% to following code

#sexy {
   overflow: hidden;
   float: left;
   margin-bottom: 20px;
   width:100%;
}

And it seams OK now but you check it out.

With Firefox i had no problems.

22286_PVbgZxK2waxzt4xqBnZl_t

Great - just what we were looking for.

Nice fix (definitely needed) - I use Chrome and wouldn't use it without the fix (100%)

Twitter doesn't look good - it posts a description like this:
SHORT_Lightweight Inner tube 28 x 1 1/2 inch from Schwalbe - presta valve - FETCH_URL POST_BY
(Sorry I am not technical enough to fix it)

Myspace didn't show the image

Any idea how I can make it appear underneath the product full description - currently it wants to display under the pictures and before the full description?

- Andrew

To display it at below full description you need to move product footer hook.
In your theme folder find product.tpl and cut line

{$HOOK_PRODUCT_FOOTER}

and paste it at the end or before

<!-- Customizable products -->

oops sorry.... when we deal with float then width must be defined
ty for the fix.... reuploaded

updated to v0.2

now with a sorting capability. just with a drag and drop to sort
im having fun just to sort this 83 social network.... :)

Really nice! It works just fine exept for the e-mail button dont work. It just open a new internet window.

@nuttis
ty for ur report... ill check it out that problem

ps: i didnt have test all the link by myself, so if u got a problem please share with us ;)

yet another sharing/bookmarking module. share your product page to many social networking. just choose from more than 80 network your self (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Delicious, Google Bookmarks, StumbleUpon, Mister-Wong, Technorati, Digg, Google Reader, Yahoo Buzz, Reddit, and many more). this module is based on famous SexyBookmarks by shareaholic

still on early version, need a lot of test and help :)

live demo: just click on any product @ chenoel.com

WARNING:
this module is a thankyouware so say thank you is a must and send some donation is a hope

Manteb Gan... Terus berkarya ya.. biar kita makin maju... SEMANGAT!!!

really appreciate this !! thank you very much

Hello! Very good module. I not so good developer. At me I do not understand as to add the new reference. In our country there are still networks.

Here this is necessary to me http://vkontakte.ru/pages.php?act=share

How to add? I certainly will understand, but it will be long.

The module very good!!!

There will be money to you will throw necessarily.

THANKS for this1!

to: paul.as> twitter is a small blue bird icon, it isnt normal 't' letter

Just tried to add this module, everything shows in the back office - but no cigar on the front, I placed it in the left block at the bottom, but nada.

when i try to share it on facebook, it has no thumbnail picture, can anybody help me?

Thanx for great module. One question, how to move it to show up it on right side block, because it's now just on the product description and I can't place it on other places :(

I've got a prblem with that mod in Matrice theme. This works just on product comments, not in description, can't move module to other places on eshop, not just under product comments and how to configure email for this, like "Tell a friend" or somehow to conect this with "Send to a Friend module" on PS, because by default email haven't been configurate on this module by default. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Darius ;)

Try to add this code in sexybookmarks.php

function hookExtraLeft($params)
   {

return $this->hookProductFooter($params);
   }

And then transplant module to Extra Left hook .

• Like 1

Try to add this code in sexybookmarks.php
    function hookExtraLeft($params)
   {

return $this->hookProductFooter($params);
   }

And then transplant module to Extra Left hook .

Thanx razaro for your help it worx, but it doesn't solve everything I acctualy need. Here I have attached image how it looks now. I get double of module + send to friend stays over sexybookmarks :) I acctualy want that either send to friend would be under sexybookmarks or that it would be gone and I can use email option to "send to friend" from sexy bookmark instead if it can be possible at all. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Darius ;)

35283_TBsEhM69OCYThwmrZQnH_t

Yes i forgot to mention - you need to delete sexy bookmarks from product footer hook
in Back Office >> Modules >> Positions and also try to change order inside extra left hook (drag & drop).
Also maybe some css could help.

Yes i forgot to mention - you need to delete sexy bookmarks from product footer hook
in Back Office >> Modules >> Positions and also try to change order inside extra left hook (drag & drop).
Also maybe some css could help.

U R genius ;) Thanx man so much. But last of your message I couldn't manage, because when I try to change order for sexybookmarks, i dont see any pssition of extra left hook, I don't get why :) Shoul I make CHMOD changes for modules folder maybe? It would be great to get some advice, thanks :)

Regards,

Darius ;)

P.S. By the way I don't see any code of this module in matrice/product.tpl file under
{if $HOOK_EXTRA_LEFT}{$HOOK_EXTRA_LEFT}{/if}

Code looks at the moment like this:

>        <!-- usefull links-->
</pre>
<ul>
           {if $HOOK_EXTRA_LEFT}{$HOOK_EXTRA_LEFT}{/if}
{l s='Print'}

{if $have_image && !$jqZoomEnabled}
{l s='View full size'}
           {/if}

Maybe thats why I dont see any Extra Left Hook option anywhere in Hooks?! In this code I dont see any "send to a friend" option either :)

In Back Office >> Modules >> Positions check Display non-positionnable hook and then find Extra hook left.

Depenting of order you want you could also edit product.tpl code after

</pre>
<ul>

but I think you jest need to switch order so sexybookmark module goes before sent to friend .

In Back Office >> Modules >> Positions check Display non-positionnable hook and then find Extra hook left.

Depenting of order you want you could also edit product.tpl code after
</pre>
<ul>

but I think you jest need to switch order so sexybookmark module goes before sent to friend .

Thanx so much razaro, U make my day man ;) My bad :( I wasn't checked "display non-possitionable hook", so thats why I haven't see them :D Now everything in 99% :D I have still one thing to change if U could help me with that, so in sexybookmarks for email I have this code
                    array('name'=>'mail','url'=>''.$PERMALINK.''),

but I would like to use the same code in here in stead of .$PERMALINK., as it uses on "Send to a friend". I mean in that case I would like to replace "Send to a friend" with email from sexybookmark module. Would it be very difficuilt or not, if it's to difficuilt so I could just delete Email option from module, but it would be realy nicer if it could use email to a friend option from sexybookmark module.

Regards,

Darius ;)

Hello, great Job !
But it seems Twitter doesn't work very well.
For example, if I want bookmark "Razaro", twitter show "SHORT_Razaro FETCH_URL POST_BY" only.
Did anybody try Twitter?
Do you have un solution ?
Thks.

Nice module, I'm also looking for a solution to fix the twitter share before I can use it on a live shop.

WARNING:
this module is a thankyouware so say thank you is a must and send some donation is a hope

Thank you! Great module!
John

where on the page (in which module) you install this "sexy bookmarks" in order to see it on the main page ? I almost tried every place but I cannot see it
thanks for your answers
Have a nice week-end
Christophe

www.crystal-zen.com

where on the page (in which module) you install this "sexy bookmarks" in order to see it on the main page ? I almost tried every place but I cannot see it
thanks for your answers
Have a nice week-end
Christophe

www.crystal-zen.com

in product details page.

on sexybookmarks.php, i change on this line:

array('name'=>'twitter','url'=>'http://twitter.com/home?status=SHORT_'.$TITLE.'+-+FETCH_URL+POST_BY&source=shareaholic'),

to this :

array('name'=>'twitter','url'=>'http://twitter.com/home/?status=+'.$TITLE.' '.$PERMALINK),

and it works on twitter. but i'm not sure how it suppose to look like. can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for this awesome one ! Just a thing admin issue in 1.4.

I want to be able to do two things with this module;
1) place the bookmarks under the "Add to Cart" box (ignore the twitter icon as I can remove it)
2) remove the share... graphic and replace it with plain text.

my website is www.albertmartincufflinks.com.au

Thanks!

Looks great! Subscribed to this thread.
Prepared to donate if you fix the twitter share!

MAny Many Many Many thanks for this module. I try it and if its refund, i never forget to make you a donation.

Hi, i installed sexy bookmarks module,its a great module, but i get this warning:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for ToolsCore::getMetaTags(), called in /home/?????/public_html/modules/sexybookmarks/sexybookmarks.php on line 64 and defined in /home/?????/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 574

What is wrong here?

Thank you

Frenk!

Can this be placed in the homepage?

Say,left column..

Ive tried modifying the sexybookmarks.php to put a hookLeftColumn function.

It appears correctly on the left column, but when i try to post on e.g,FB, the FBsharer says : The message could not be posted to this Wall.

Why is this so?

Hi, i installed sexy bookmarks module,its a great module, but i get this warning:<br/><br/>Warning: Missing argument 2 for ToolsCore::getMetaTags(), called in /home/?????/public_html/modules/sexybookmarks/sexybookmarks.php on line 64 and defined in /home/?????/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 574<br/><br/>What is wrong here?<br/><br/>Thank you<br/><br/>Frenk!

Frenk, did you solved it?

Local i havn't any errors but on server the above error message came up!

Please help. (Also if your name isn't Frenk, please!)

post-262672-0-32389000-1313356062_thumb.jpg

Hi, i installed sexy bookmarks module,its a great module, but i get this warning:<br/><br/>Warning: Missing argument 2 for ToolsCore::getMetaTags(), called in /home/?????/public_html/modules/sexybookmarks/sexybookmarks.php on line 64 and defined in /home/?????/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 574<br/><br/>What is wrong here?<br/><br/>Thank you<br/><br/>Frenk!

Frenk, did you solved it?

Local i havn't any errors but on server the above error message came up!

Please help. (Also if your name isn't Frenk, please!)

post-262672-0-32389000-1313356062_thumb.jpg

nobody?? why?

Hi, i installed sexy bookmarks module,its a great module, but i get this warning:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for ToolsCore::getMetaTags(), called in /home/?????/public_html/modules/sexybookmarks/sexybookmarks.php on line 64 and defined in /home/?????/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 574

What is wrong here?

Thank you

Frenk!

it's seem that the problem rise up only for 1.4 version, while i used the module on 1.3 there's no warning like that, guess that it's related to core of the prestashop itself, but i dunno either :(

how could i let the links open not in a new window but a frame or a pop up window?

Hello,

Someone solve the 1.4.5 version issue ?

Hummm... I know what I'm going to do this afternoon :)

Hello, and thx for this amazing free module !

Can i center this one on my products page ? Thx you

For meta errors : In sexybookmark.php, replace

$meta = Tools::getMetaTags($cookie->id_lang);

by

$meta = Tools::getMetaTags($cookie->id_lang,"");

Cheers

Anyone tried this module with prestashop 1.5? It doesnt work for me, not showing the configuration module page, it says directly: "settings updated"

I´m in the same situation.

Prestashop 1.5.2 and sexybookmarks 0.2 it doesn´t work properly. Don´t show the configuration page.

Anyone knows how to fix?

Bonjour,

Je remonte le sujet, pour savoir si quelqu'un a réussi a installer ce module sur presta 1.5 s'il vous plait?

Salut ,

Pour ceux que ça intéresse voici la version modifier pour prestashop 1.5 .. attention c'est une modif rapide , je n'ai pas fait de test poussé notamment pour le multiboutique .

mais je suis preneur si il y a des erreurs.

j'ai rajouter une ancre pour un affichage en page d'accueil, il est possible de la suprimer par l'onglet module .

http://lmcreation.fr...ad/download.php

Loïc

Merci Caparuni !

Edited by mopi (see edit history)

Merci je test pour 1.5

Ca fonctionne sur 1.5.6 mais le lien pour partager sur twitter ne passe pas , pour envoyer par mail non plus.

Edited by Mike West (see edit history)