Default quantity 1 when adding new product

joostvdk

you can try to change following line in file /classes/Product.php from 0 to 1 to see if it works or not.

/** @var int Quantity available */
    public $quantity = 1;
Please consider to use override class if you know how and do not want to modify the core file - this is the best/correct way to do.
Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

you can try to change following line in file /classes/Product.php from 0 to 1 to see if it works or not.

/** @var int Quantity available */
    public $quantity = 1;
Please consider to use override class if you know how and do not want to modify the core file - this is the best/correct way to do.

Thanks. I tried it. But the product is still 0 when i add it.

I also modified the field, so there is always a "1" in it. But on submitting. it is still 0. Looks like a javascript is overruling( i think)

• 3 years later...

hello,
if you want to do it for all your product, then one solution is altering the database. on "ps_product_attribute" table there is a field "minimal_quantity", change every row value for this field to "1", just make an sql command like this, make sure it's the same table name for you

UPDATE `ps_product_attribute` SET `minimal_quantity`= 1

Edited by ApoA (see edit history)

On 8/29/2019 at 3:43 PM, ApoA said:

hello,
if you want to do it for all your product, then one solution is altering the database. on "ps_product_attribute" table there is a field "minimal_quantity", change every row value for this field to "1", just make an sql command like this, make sure it's the same table name for you

Thanks mate

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 3:43 PM, ApoA said:

hello,

Still, minimal_quantity also for some products are 0, is there any other table for that?