Specific prices and combinations - help with product pricing!

indigo380

Hi, I would appreciate some advice on setting up product pricing for my client's website.

They have various products with volume pricing in discounts of 10%. For example, a product with a base price of $100 has volume discounts like:

Qty. 1 = $100

Qty. 2-3 = $90

Qty. 4-10 = $80

Qty. 11+ = $70

I was able to setup Specific Prices for these volume discounts. But I am unsure how to proceed with these same products that have both volume pricing and additional options with fees of 10%. This fee would be in addition to the volume pricing as such:

Qty. 1 with additional option (+10%) = $110

Qty. 2-3 with additional option(+10%) = $99

Qty. 4-10 with additional option(+10%) = $88

Qty. 11+with additional option(+10%) = $77

And some of these products can have up to three additional options:

Qty 1 with 2 additional options (+20%)= $120

Qty 1 with 3 additional options (+30%) = $130

etc....

I hope this example make sense.

I think the easiest way would be to first apply the specific prices and then add the impact of the combination price, but I am new to Prestashop and it appears that if there is a specific price set then the combination impact is ignored. Is that right? Do you have any advice on how to setup this sort of pricing structure?

I am getting closer... I am using Catalog Price Rules for the volume pricing and then Cart Rules to apply the additional options. This works because the Cart Rules are applied after the Catalog Price Rules, the additional fee is on top of the volume discounted price. The only problem is that Cart Rules only allow for price reductions and I need to increase the price by 10%, 20%, etc.

Does anyone know how to increase prices with Cart Rules? Is that possible?