Percentage of abandoned carts

seperezf

Hi people, i have a question about something that i dont know if its normal or not. The thing is that i have a high percent of abandoned carts in the store that im working. 

The conversion rate is 0.19%. The store seems to work fine, and it recives orders everyday, but i have situations like this frequently:

2MtomUB6.png

Some are carts with 00 ARS (my currency), that i think the registered customer dont put anything in the cart. But others have products and a shipment option selected, but are "not ordered". Is that normal?

Thanks to all!!!!

Abandoned carts are everyday reality of every merchant, but it's hard to tell if your rate is normal or not. It may depend on the industry that you are in, but also on the checkout process. If you have a 5-step checkout the user must enter the address to see how much he's going to pay for the delivery. If it's too much he may abandon the cart. There may be many other different factors and the best way to find out is to ask your customers. Implement some tools to ask questions when people abandon the cart, ask them to tell you why.

• Like 1