How to change the order of the product description tabs

Hi,

On my product page I have 3 tabs below the product picture (1,2 and 3). They all contain different info. I'm trying to change the order of these tabs. I'm trying to move the 3rd tab to the first position. I changed to position accordingly in product.tpl like so:

<ul class="product-info-tabs nav nav-stacked {if $columns != 3}col-sm-3{/if} col-md-3 col-lg-3">
                    {if isset($product) && $product->customizable}
                        <li class="product-customizable-tab"><a data-toggle="tab" href="#product-customizable-tab-content">{l s='Product customization'}</a></li>
                    {/if}
                    {hook h="displayProductVideoTab" product=$product}
                    {if $product->description}
                        <li class="product-description-tab"><a data-toggle="tab" href="#product-description-tab-content">{l s='More info'}</a></li>
                    {/if}
                    {if (isset($quantity_discounts) && count($quantity_discounts) > 0)}
                        <li class="product-discount-tab"><a data-toggle="tab" href="#product-discount-tab-content">{l s='Volume discounts'}</a></li>
                    {/if}
                    {if isset($features) && $features}
                        <li class="product-features-tab"><a data-toggle="tab" href="#product-features-tab-content">{l s='Data sheet'}</a></li>
                    {/if}
                    {if isset($attachments) && $attachments}
                        <li class="product-attachments-tab"><a data-toggle="tab" href="#product-attachments-tab-content">{l s='Download'}</a></li>
                    {/if}
                </ul>

And this only changed the order of the tab names. However, when the page loads, the content from the 1st tab is not loaded (the content from the second tab (old one) is loaded). Once I play with the tabs, everything works out ok, but the initial load still reflects the content of the old tab. How do I change the content of the tab as well?

The 3rd tab is only active on one product for now: http://philena.fr/index.php?id_product=33&controller=product

Thank you!

post-1172913-0-54659500-1459785567_thumb.png

Edited by philena.avenue (see edit history)

Yes and Yes. The changes still don't reflect. Probably because I need to modify other things in the coding of the tabs, not just the title. I managed to find a workaround, but I'm still interested in a solution if somebody else dealt with this before.

Thank you!

• 2 years later...
On 4/5/2016 at 4:11 AM, philena.avenue said:

Yes and Yes. The changes still don't reflect. Probably because I need to modify other things in the coding of the tabs, not just the title. I managed to find a workaround, but I'm still interested in a solution if somebody else dealt with this before.

Thank you!

Hello, did you solved this?