[Community Manager] Antoine's introduction

Antoine F

Hello folks!

I’m Antoine, the new Community Manager for PrestaShop. It's been 3 weeks since I joined the company and I have the pleasure to introduce myself to the community. :)

I previously worked in the video game industry, and now here I am, in the huge world of open source CMS and e-commerce.

If you have any comments, ideas or other elements you want to address about the forum/social networks, please feel free to PM me and we will talk about it.

Here are my priorities right now:

• My first goal is to know in depth PrestaShop in order to communicate effectively and respond to your questions faster (both on the forums and social networks).

• Make the link between the PrestaShop team and its community: I will try to be the voice of PrestaShop but also of his community in order to exchange as much as possible in both directions.

• Support your initiatives. Indeed, some of you spend time and effort to participate in the improvement of PrestaShop. To me to make sure to relay the most relevant information to the team.

If you have any questions or need to contact me, please send me a private message or an email at: social[at]prestashop.com. I will get back to you asap! If you have any request or question concerning the forum, feel free to send us an email at: forum[at]prestashop.com

Thank you everyone for your help and your involvement in the community! :)

Whether on our forums or our social networks, it's an honor and a pleasure to be with you.

Cheers.

• Like 3