Add Ons/ Bolt Ons --SOLVED!--

scybermonk

I want my customers to be able to edit certain attributes about the products they are purchasing.

Fairly simple, a product may have differing options, that alter the price of the product.

I have included a picture from a different cart program that illustrates what I mean.

Please help!

(I DID look on the forum for this info, but sadly, I could not find it.)

post-1228831-0-48892000-1459760129_thumb.jpg

Edited by scybermonk (see edit history)

If I understand your question correctly - You cam implement that by product Customization feature of PrestaShop.

you will need to define customization fields at back office for each product at back office - Catalogue - Products - editing product - Customization tab.

You can define as many fields as you want, but PrestaShop only support Text or File type of fields.

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

Then you will need to consider to use Attribute Combination.

You can defined different attribute and create different combination of the attributes, you can apply different prince on different attributes.

This is done in different tab.

Catalogue - Products - Editing Product - Combination tab.

For attribute combination, user will be able to choose different attribute at product page before adding into shopping cart, but not customize it at shopping cart(during checkout)

You are welcome.

Yes. it is a little bit complicated for beginner of PrestaShop, :)  but I am glad you finally figured out. I was wondering if I have understood you correctly. if you look at existing demo products, it might be help to understand how it works.

FOR ANYONE HAVING A SIMILAR ISSUE:

Create Attributes, and to get a selection of Attributes, like a drop down menu of different options, simply create a combination of attributes!

It's really simple when you get it.  lol. 

THANK YOU AGAIN SHOKINRO!