In what directory is located class "PaymentModule"?

What exactly are you trying to do ? It is a bug showing on top of page?

/cache are cached pages. There are several /cache folders on Prestashop (also on /classes folder). Please write the complete message you are having or take a look into your themes folder /themes/yourtheme/cache (but I think there you will not find it).

well until you can provide more details on what you are trying to accomplish, I don't think you are going to get the support you are looking for.

you are being to vague in what you are doing.  The PaymentModule class is located in a file named PaymentModule.php.  PaymentModule.php is located in the classes folder

I want to create a very simple module, an interface that will be displayed where "bankwire" and "cash on delivery" in the front office. from this module some data (id product, price ...) will sent to another page, for example a commercial bank payment page. I made a "template module" with the help of https://validator.prestashop.com/auth/login and began to investigate. I stumbled upon a class "PaymentModul" this class is "parrent" class for "bankwire" and for my template module, but I can not find it in the Root / class / paymentModule.php. instead of class "PaymentModule" there  is class "PaymentModuleCore";

Edited by beso (see edit history)

In order to support the class/controller override feature in Prestashop, they decided to add Core to the end of the class names.  So the PaymentModule core class is actually named PaymentModuleCore.  Then if this class were to be extended as an override, the overriden class name would be PaymentModule. 

• Like 1