Trying to fix an unknown responsive theme

Hi folks,

I'm trying to help out some friends with their PS site and am quickly revealing my own lack of ability...

​The site theme uses Block Layered Navigation to filter products which is fair enough and this works fine on a desktop. On my android though, the filtering only works once - you select a product group and a filter in the Refine By section and the page is refreshed but the 'Refine By' block closes up and you can't change filtering options. I'm assuming this is a theme problem rather than the control - but I can't identity / find the theme.

The site uses a lingerie theme called 'theme476' - I've attached the preview (no they sell jewellery not underwear :)

I don't even know where to start with issue, I'm hoping one of you brave souls has a bright idea..

post-1212958-0-51269100-1459593234_thumb.jpg

This "bug" was available on old block layered module. Which version is installed ? Latest version is: 2.1.3. If you are using a lower version, please upgrade the module.

If there is an own block layered module integrated into the theme, you must rework the code accordingly to the latest native Prestashop block layered module.

Ah cheers for your reply.

​So the version for Navigation Block is showing as 2.0.13 and yes it needs an update - along with 43 other modules :)

I'll upgrade the Nav later tonight and do a reindex / cache clear out.

​My fingers are crossed, that'll be a quick-win if that is it.

​Many thanks for the support.........