Cart rules problem - Discount -0,00

danodas

Salutare.

I hava a major problem with the site http://conversiecad.ro. After the client add the products to the shopping-cart all discounts are -0,00. After pay button the discounts are OK.

post-1211875-0-16309600-1459581770_thumb

In check-out, The quantity of discounts is not OK. If I have 3 same products with quantity discount i believe that at amount should be discount/unity, and at quantity discount i should have 3.

post-1211875-0-11868900-1459582198_thumb

Thank you for your help and excuse my bad englush.

I am not able to confirm the issues you mentioned in clean installation of PrestaShop, so I guess it might be related to some 3rd party modules you installed or related to you theme, or related to something that you have made? it might be difficult to figure out without looking to further and debug.

you may try to start from a clean installation of PrestaShop theme, and then install the components you have. it will takes some time, but you will be able to identify the cause of the problem by yourself. 

I am not able to confirm the issues you mentioned in clean installation of PrestaShop, so I guess it might be related to some 3rd party modules you installed or related to you theme, or related to something that you have made? it might be difficult to figure out without looking to further and debug.

you may try to start from a clean installation of PrestaShop theme, and then install the components you have. it will takes some time, but you will be able to identify the cause of the problem by yourself. 

Thank you for your replay.

Edited by danodas (see edit history)