Attributes and values not showing in front office

manc00

Hello everyone

PS  1.5.6.1

in Front office Products  > showing only one colour,  the other are   not showing     (  t shirt  with different colours )

I set up in Back office > Catalog> Product> attributes > features> quantity   I can see all the products with with different colours   all seems fine

( please not all the other attributes ( sizes ) are  fine 

Thank you for your help

Attributes and Features are different concept.

Attributes are used for create combinations of different attribute such as Color - Size of T-shirts

The combination is set at back office - Catalogue - Products - Product editing - Combinations tab

Features is to describe the features of a products, such as height/width/depth/....

It is set at back office   back office - Catalogue - Products - Product editing - Featueres  tab

Not sure if it is "Combination" issue or "Feature"  issue you are facing.

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

It seems that you are using both, but combination seems displayed correctly at front store product details page.

there features should be displayed as "Data Sheet" in style of tab, beside more info. you screenshot does not include that part, so I am not sure if it is displayed correctly or not.

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

yes  there is a "Data Sheet" at bottom of page I paste to you here what it says

Data sheet
  • Color - White
  •  

please note that in front office I have a  T shirt with square showing colour Black   ( see previous attachment )  and a  Data sheet  with  saying white color ,   s/be    just one  I prefer the first one where it is more visible and simple   by showing the color

thank you 

For "Attributes" it will show different combinations - it will be different product item

For features, it will only show the one you set for that products.

It seems that you are confusing and mixed up the usage of feature. it is not combination, if the "feature" is changeable, then it should be "attribute", not a feature.

for example, iPhone 6, the weight is the same for all colours, so weight is a "feature", but colour is changeable so it is "attribute" combination.

hope this is clear.

• Like 1