Prestashop Payment Processed email 11 times

jesydeepu

After checkout i have set to sent customer email on order confirmation and payment processed mails to arrive at their email. But the problem is user receive 1 order confirmaion and 11 payment processed messsages in their mail.What could be the reason for this?

In my site after a user has purchased an item and checkout using credit/debit card i have set that the customer who purchased must receive mail  regarding the purchase to his/her registered email or gmail (he/she had given during registration process).I have done the payment gateway using payfort. The user after purchase receives 11 (same content) mails to his/her gmail regarding payment processed. 

Edited by jesydeepu (see edit history)

well, you wouldn't call Payfort, you would contact who ever created the Payfort payment module.  However this assumes that Payfort or the module is sending this email, which it most likely does not.

Prestashop sends the emails when an order is created, or the order status is changed.  I suspect you may have made some changes or hired a developer to make some changes?