Display post attachments - permissions?

Jan Spacil

Question

Hallo, in some topics I can't display post attachments .. It's probably some my mistake, but I was trying to check my profile or some FAQs here, didn't find the answer ..

For example, thread https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/257236-solved-how-do-i-change-cash-on-delivery-logo-and-info/, first post, attachment cod.jpg. When I'm tryng to display it, I receive Error: Oups! Sorry, you don't have permission for that! What kind of permission do I need to have?

In many other threads I can display attached zip, php files etc., but sometimes I find this error. Can you please help me to correct it?

Thank you!

Kind regards, Jan

7 answers to this question

And I also have this problem.

Where are you, admin? Can you tell what is that, because I didn't find any information about attachments, on the other hand I have found I have to reach 25+ post to set my own signature, but there is nothing said about attachments.

Thank you.

Hello gomelsoft,
We've recently updated our website (prestashop.com) and it created several bugs on the forum. The team is still working on it.

We've reported the issue and it has been fixed. If the issue is still there for you, feel free to make a ticket on the forge here. (Select the Project "PrestaShop.com" & "Technical issue").

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Community manager,

You are talking about recently?? I have this problem for a year!!! and still not able to open jpg files on this website.

Nowhere else problems

Hello MarMis,

I'm talking about recently (with the new version of the website) and for the majority of users. Otherwise, yes, we've tried to reproduce the issue many times before but the thing is that we couldn't reproduce the bug. :(

I really hope that when the current one will be fixed, it will be fixed for everyone. If it doesn't, I'll ask people to provide us more information & details to make a new ticket on the forge.

Dear admin. I still cannot open an attachment in the first post of that topic https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/257236-solved-how-do-i-change-cash-on-delivery-logo-and-info/

I'm registered now.

Please. Solve THAT issue! 

Thank you.

That is a familiar thing. It happens when the author uploads a file but forgets to press Post after that.