Products "specials" does not appear in the menu on the front page

oscarw

Hello my Prestashop friends! I have a bunch of products that refuses to appear under the menu "specials" (which I I have translated to "Erbjudande" in Swedish). I have added the discounted products, and these appear one at the time, in the left menu if you go to the page where you are searching for products. But during the actual menu called "Erbjudanden" there are no discounted products? something is wrong here.

So when I click on the "Erbjudande" menu, then the discounted products are seen one at the time on the left side on the search page. But they do not appear under the link " Erbjudanden" on the frontpage. (See attached pictures) We open next week so it's getting a little panicked now.

• Always show block = YES
  • Number of files cached = 20
  • Number of products shown = 12

Is there any kind soul who has an idea how I could solve this, and get my products to appear under "Erbjudande"

Best regards/Oscar from Sweden

post-1146145-0-18311300-1458946066_thumb.png

post-1146145-0-60534900-1458946075_thumb.png

What's that filter on the side? It might be interfering with the correct display of any product list in the homepage. Can you try disabling it?
Is the specials block you use the default one? You might also want to try clearing cache

Hello and thanks! I use the Amazzing filter V2.0.0.0 from Prestashop addons. The specials block i'm using is the default one. Spacials has not worked either before or after installing the filter unfortunately, No difference after I cleared the cache :(