Add Greek language and more currencies

Fivos92

Hello i am new here and i am just wondering if i just get started with prestashop and buy a theme that i like.

How easy is to add a new language such as Greek, i mean all the buttons and all of the functions to be in Greek??

Also I want flags with the languages that i need to be at the top of the page, how to do this??

Also how can i add other currencies and of course to be visible at the top of the page next to the languages?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fivos,

Once PrestaShop is installed, in the Localization section of the admin panel you have the option of importing localization packs for most languages, including Greek. This will import translations for almost all functions, buttons and the like. After this, if you find any strings that still shows up in English, you can easily translate them manually in Localization -> Translations. Under Localization you also have "Currencies" and here you can add / activate different currencies.

PrestaShop also comes with two installed and activated modules: Language Block and Currency Block, these allow visitors to your online store to choose the language and currency they want. With most themes, these are visible on the top of the page and will show all languages / currencies that are active.

• 3 weeks later...

Greek: Καλησπέρα Φοίβο. Ο συνάδελφος έχει δίκιο σε όσα προανέφερε. Όσο για τις γλώσσες και τα νομίσματα στη βιτρίνα. Τι ακριβώς θες να κάνεις; Να φαίνονται όλα ή πτυσσόμενη λίστα;