Front end wont load

TheCamoHut

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/mlalley6/public_html/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcontact/nav.tpl" on line 29 "{/if}" unexpected closing tag <-- thrown in /home/mlalley6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 29

This appeared after activating debug

UPDATE:

after reading the error I just disabled the contact block and my site is working as normal just without the phone number at the top of the site. I really didn't want that anyway.

I would still like to know what caused this if possible, however this seems to be solved for the  moment.

Thanks,

Matt

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/mlalley6/public_html/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockcontact/nav.tpl" on line 29 "{/if}" unexpected closing tag <-- thrown in /home/mlalley6/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 29

This appeared after activating debug

modules/blockcontact/nav.tpl" on line 29 "{/if}" unexpected closing tag 

this is usually caused by incomplete file, i.e. it's cut off.

I would download from PrestaShop (see top  of any page for downloads) the versioin of ps you are using unpack it and then copy the modules/blockcontact/nav.tpl file and upload this to your remote host.

also if you look at nav.tpl it may be obvious that it is an incomplete file...

• Like 1