Vinum

[Module] CSS MAGICIAN - Update your theme as you want

Hi,

Presta Magician (ex Vinum Master) is proud to present its new PrestaShop themes modification module . Maybe you already know our advanced theme configurator. It is a great success but has a major defect because it is only compatible with the default PrestaShop theme and only the already preconfigured elements can be modified . Our new CSS MAGICIAN module allows to edit all themes for PrestaShop . In addition, there is no preconfigured element . You fly over your site with the mouse and select the element you want to change. It allows to do all you want.
But I let you to discover it.

Edited by Vinum (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Does this create an extra CSS file or does it still get combined with the cached css file. Google only likes one css file

HI,

Sorry for the delay.
The module create an extra css file but it is combined with the cached css files.

The module has been updated and now included a history of changes.

We plan to create a pro version with a text editor to manually edit CSS . Css properties of a selected item will be displayed in the editor. All manual modifications of properties will be immediately visible (like firebug or other development tools ) . Can you save the changes without having to search through what files make changes and especially without using an FTP client.

So it is necessary to know CSS or it is a good way to learn CSS.

Do you think that features should be integrated in the current version at the same price or in a pro version at a more expensive price ?

Thanks for the reply. I am still thinking about the module. I only need a few small changes which I think this will enable me to do

With the editing of css - I suppose it depends on functionality. What will being able to edit the actual css enable us to do that the module does not already do?

I suspect most users want a very simple system to make small changes. I am looking at this module to see if I can change a couple of colours, but mainly change some columns widths. I do not want to mess with .css files just point and click seems perfect to me.

But I think the module is already a little expensive for making just a few small changes. So I would just add to the module as it is, make it a wider appeal for the same price

HI,

I understand your reply but currently the modules can to do several things. But some advanced users want the possibilities to edit css as they want without to use a ftp client.
So, if you said the price is currently expensive, I think the css editor will be added at the same price.

Best regards,

Hi,

CSS MAGICIAN include now a css inspector for advanced users. So it is possible to select an element and view all the css properties used for that element.
You have infos that say in which files the css properties are.
You can update the values directly in an editor and see the result in live.
And you can save the css file without a ftp software.

If your are not advanced users you can always use the CSS Magician configurator and editor without coding.

http://addons.presta...nfigurator.html

Best regards,

I'm sure, this module has the potential for great things... but unfortunately, somehow it doesn't work for me.

When I activate it, my shop looks like on image "shop 1" instead of the "shop 2", when the advanced theme configurator is activated.

post-1225291-0-70567000-1464806563_thumb.jpg

post-1225291-0-83222700-1464806571_thumb.jpg

HI,

Trekbebbi can you contact us directly.
We sure we can recolve your problem.
Best regards,

@vinum

Hi I bought the module a few days ago from your own site. I send a message using the contact form to ask for the latest version. No reply yet. Download on your site is 1.1.1 but on Prestashop addons it is 1.2

Can I get the upgrade?

I replied to you and send the module the 31/05/2016. So verify your spam box on your gmail account.
If there is nothing contact us with another email.
Best regards,

HI,
Css Magician is currently in updating process for Prestashop 1.7.
We expect suggestions, new features to include in that new version of the module.

HI,

Css Magician is currently in updating process for Prestashop 1.7.

We expect suggestions, new features to include in that new version of the module.

Consider a way of switching off the gears icon when viewing the front page. I find when i view the front page from Admin it can make the front end very slow- and it can get in the way. Of course we can't switch of the module otherwise we loose the CSS modifications. So, a way of switcing off the gearss icon would be great

(We use the front office a lot from admin when putting through customer orders over the phone)

Hi,
If I understand, you want to disable the module but keeping the css updates.
It is a good Idea.
Best Regards,

• Like 1

Hi there

It sounds for me a cool Module - so I bought it!

But unfortunately it does not work for me

I've tried it on Google Chrome - Nope
Firefox - nope

Safari - nope

I can do some changes, some shadows, some colours - but when I save it or want to publish it - it resets all I've done, no changes visible, all as before...
nothing works for me, I'm a bit disapointed for the moment, cause I can't do anything with this module...

What is the problem?

Thanks for helping me out

HI,
Perhaps you have a javascript error with your theme or another module.
Contact me by your prestashop addons account.
best regards,
Presta Magician

EDIT: That user contacted me by prestashop addons, and the problem has been resolved.

how do I get the live configurator to work??? It's NOT showing. 

Update: your instructions worked it's working 

Edited by sharkey (see edit history)

HI,
To update the module we are waiting for suggestions for improvements, addition of new features, modifications, etc

Hello,
There is still time to put your site in the Christmas colours.
With Css Magician and without any technical knowledge you can modify your site as you wish and then return to your initial theme with a simple click.
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/page-customization/22092-css-magician-ultimate-themes-configurator-theme-maker.html