Adding JavaScript to a CMS Page

iServe USA

Hi all,

I'm interested in creating a new CMS page and add some JavaScript in it in order to have a t-shirt store integration within it. I'll be selling other products later, but I really want to have this function implemented in my site as well.

I noticed this website https://mypresta.eu/en/art/developer/prestashop-product-page-full-rich-editor.html but it is for an older version of prestashop and I had a hard time finding the files mentioned there.

My t-shirt store is shop.spreadshirt.com/iServeUSA
The provided me with the following code I want to add to my CMS page. Any other easy solution is also appreciated. Please explain BARNEY STYLE. Or "For Dummies" Style

<div id="myShop"><a href="//shop.spreadshirt.com/iServeUSA">iServeUSA</a></div>

<script>
var spread_shop_config = {
shopName: 'iServeUSA',
locale: 'us_US',
prefix: '//shop.spreadshirt.com',
baseId: 'myShop'
};
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="//shop.spreadshirt.com/shopfiles/shopclient/shopclient.nocache.js"></script>The products in this online store are printed with the help of <a href="https://www.spreadshirt.com/custom-umbrellas-C3737">Spreadshirt Inc.</a>. Custom umbrellas, hoodies, and more.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Adding javascript is certainly possible and I'm probably not the best person to help here but since no one else has I will try.

First, I don't know if script works. I'm pretty sure you need to make some edits to core files to get past the parser.

My solution isn't the best option either but what I have been doing when I need a robust CMS page is just create it like a normal HTML page and then just iframe it into the CMS page -- make sure you redirect the html page to the cms page to prevent people from accessing the HTML page outside of your store.

Now that said I don't understand what you are going here. It seems like you want to connect to some other site for a custom product and they offer the ability to customize etc... Not sure how that ever relates to PrestaShop as I don't think you can pass those products to the PrestaShop cart. so what you'll end up with a store within a store which is strange. Customers are going to expect one checkout process not two