Our store, live since january

Your feedback is greatly appreciated:

https://www.autonu.be

- full SSL because Google now rewards these extra

- php 5.6 + FastCGI + Opcache

- Cloud hosting

- multi domain cookies (currenty with a redirect, I want it with iframes in the future)

I'm glad I chose Prestashop. It's not perfect but when compared to other shopping systems it's a really good choice. It doesn't use that many resources when compared to other platforms (Magento!) and customizing the code is fairly easy. Code is better then some others (looking at you Opencart with most horrible coding ever). A ton of addons are available and they aren't always that expensive. Good community, too.

cheers

Nice site! Really one of the better ones I've seen! The logo scroller at the top is a nice touch.

Nothing to say really! The only thing I wasn't keen on is the background image but I wouldn't hesitate buying from your store! Great work!

Thanks, I changed the background. Thanks for the tip, I'll be playing around with that and ask some more feedback where I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Nice logo and perfect color theme.

Top menu should be fixed while scrolling down towards footer

Shipping text - under the search bar - Should be attractive in the form of banner not in simple text.

Like product list page. minor alignment in pagination.

Payment logos should be there in anywhere in footer section with verification links

Like add to cart popup effect after pressing Add to cart button. add processing/loader text/image while in process.

Add some popup for increasing conversion rates

Product page looks perfect 

In mobile view, MENU not working /expanding properly

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your feedback is greatly appreciated:

https://www.autonu.be

- full SSL because Google now rewards these extra

- php 5.6 + FastCGI + Opcache

- Cloud hosting

- multi domain cookies (currenty with a redirect, I want it with iframes in the future)

I'm glad I chose Prestashop. It's not perfect but when compared to other shopping systems it's a really good choice. It doesn't use that many resources when compared to other platforms (Magento!) and customizing the code is fairly easy. Code is better then some others (looking at you Opencart with most horrible coding ever). A ton of addons are available and they aren't always that expensive. Good community, too.

cheers

The overall design of your website is fine, I like it.

What theme are you using?