Good morning, sorry for my english. I have a problem with taxes: the CSV file That I load automatically, has an ID 1 for tax rules. Days ago I made a big error, I had Deleted by Prestashop ID 1 for tax rules and when I insert a new one, it starts from a high numbering , like ID125, and I can't reinsert number 1. I can't set taxes on my products, They are too many and I can't insert taxes 1 to 1.

Can someone help me ? Thanks

post-1212327-0-75638800-1458638667_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've the same problem, can someone help us please.

There's no folder in PS (1.6.1.5)  BO where we can set it in the right way?

You can't create a tax rule group with lower ID than already existed in the Back Office. Anyway, You can change id_tax_rules_group value in phpMyAdmin (table ps_tax_rules_group).

Hi Tuk,

thanks for your reply, can you help me more please?

I'm not able to find this "table ps_tax_rules_group" in phpMyAdmin, I have looked everywhere.

So, I can log in my database but where can I set this new value? If you can, please write me step by step  :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So were are the step by step instructions to fix this issue?

go to your database ps_tax_rules_group then change your id_tax_rules_group value. You can't create a tax rule group with lower ID than already existed in the Back Office. 

• Like 1