We're Going To Go Bust Due Th Prestashop.

Extreme-Nutrition

Almost a month ago we purchased Sage Pay + Go, a module Prestashop developed, we also paid for Prestashop to install it in the hope it would allow our web tech to continue with the other work we asked her to do on the site.

She was done in just over a week and over 3 weeks since paying for the module and install it still doesn't work. I've sent messages through their suggested channels and called the phone numbers leaving spoken messages but have mostly been ignored other by the guy who is supposed to be doing the install.

He's contacted me a couple of times but generally ignores me, doesn't answer my questions and keeps telling me to get Sage to do things which when I speak to Sage they tell me he must do them.

My site has been down for a month and we're on the verge of going bust. We will need to go live this week and only offer PayPal as a payment method.

I have 6 sites running Prestashop and wanted to link them all to one master shop/warehouse but am now looking at other software options that offer the same facilities.

I really like Prestashop but I have never experienced customer care like this, it's made worse for me knowing I have done everything I can to reach them and told them my situation and they still have not helped with this knowing it could put me out of business.

Can anyone suggest anything or help me, I am completely at a loss what to do.

Edited by Extreme-Nutrition (see edit history)

Fantastic. I've mailed every option on the site, had someone from Prestashop send me an e-mail so I could send him all the info relating to my case but heard nothing else from him, and tried using the chat on the sites only for it to go like this;

18:05 You : Any chance of getting an update with this - https://addons.prestashop.com/contact-form.php?id_customer_thread=106968&token?????????? I am desperate and must get back online but Prestashop not communicating with me is stopping me

18:05 Brenna : What update do you need? I will help you

18:09 You : I have been waiting for prestashop to install a sage pay and go module for a month, there is a problem because it still does not work and I would like them to refund me if they cannot install it, I cannot have my site offline any longer or will go bust

18:13 Brenna : What is the order number please?

18:15 You : 419558

18:16 Brenna : Thank you for informing meI will have my supervisor reach out to you right away

18:17 Thank you

18:17 Our chat will end in 5 seconds. This window will minimise. At any time, you may find the history of our conversation.

18:17 You : hi are you still there

18:17 Hello! Our online service is currently closed. Please send us a message.

This happens every time I ask for help or they just stop replying. Is this common? Do Prestashop generally ignore people with problems and is it common for them to be unable to install their own modules?

I really like Prestashop as an e-commerce solution but this last month has put me right off.