[Free Module] Ship To Pay With Virtual Products Support

Some time ago I modified the original ShipToPay module with virtual products support and I've been using it on many stores from version 1.6.0.9 till now and it still works very well :)

I am sharing this module for free on my most common improvements subscription list onXor below.

shiptopay.zip

• Like 6

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Works just fine with 1.6.1.6

I installed it on a wamp installation and still testing it (among other modules), and so far it has no bugs or errors.

Something strange happens...

I installed Presta 1.6.1.7 in wamp for testing, and the module still works fine, like it did with 1.6.1.6 version.

But when I try to install it on the remote server, it conflicts with another installed module, generating

an error message that says it was unable to install override, because the getHookModuleExecList method

in class Hook is already overriden by xxx module.

The strange thing is, that the xxx module is also installed in my wamp installation, where I had no problem installing "shiptopay".

I tried various combinations like uninstalling the modules, installing them one after the other, then uninstalling and re-installing them

in reverse order etc but nothing seems to work.

When I have "shiptopay" installed first, I cannot install the other module and vice versa.

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you in advance.

If the getHookModuleExecList method in Hook class is also overwritten in the xxx module than we have a conflict and there is not much we can do. Two different modules need to override that function in different ways. It would require combining the two modified methods into one.

I see. So, there is not much I can do, I will have to decide which of the 2 modules I need more... :(

But, I still cannot understand why I can have them both in my local (wamp) installation but not in my remote server...

Anyway, thank you for your immediate response. I only wish there was a solution for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello for this sharing, I receive this warning...Thank you

Notice à la ligne 149 du fichier /home/vol9_5/site/htdocs/modules/shiptopay/shiptopay.php
[8] Undefined index: id_carrier

Notice à la ligne 160 du fichier /home/vol9_5/site/htdocs/modules/shiptopay/shiptopay.php

Notice à la ligne 160 du fichier /home/vol9_5/site/htdocs/modules/shiptopay/shiptopay.php

Edited by Ensemble (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I think that last time I checked this modification of module it was working fine as long as you are using it from shop fronted, but it doesn't work if you want to create order from admin's backend from client's cart.

Edited by vkmaxx (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Hello @Daresh

I have 2 carriers, call them A and B. A is available for Zone X, B available for all the other Zones. When I have an address in zone X shipment and payment method displays correctly. If I change the address to for another zone, shipment options update and show correctly but payment options show "No payment method is available for use at this time." If I refresh the page, all data (address, shiipiing options, payment options) show fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 hour ago, George Bazz said:

Hello @Daresh

I have 2 carriers, call them A and B. A is available for Zone X, B available for all the other Zones. When I have an address in zone X shipment and payment method displays correctly. If I change the address to for another zone, shipment options update and show correctly but payment options show "No payment method is available for use at this time." If I refresh the page, all data (address, shiipiing options, payment options) show fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

In further debugging, the correct display of payment methods seems to "break" when "I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE" is checked and unchecked. Any ideas?