Fields To Edit Products Dissapear?

b22c

Hi, if i edit a product or add a new one, the fields to edit are gone, i get the prestashop top and bottom of the page, and the comands like "save", "close" etc but the fields to edit the products are gone... Any idea? Thanks

post-524683-0-54349200-1458386171_thumb.jpg

1. try to enable DEV mode by setting  PS_MODE_DEV_ to treu in file /config/definsed.inc.php and then run the page again to see if there is any error message displayed.

(do not forget to change it back once you finish trouble tshooting)

2. try to use browser debugger tool to see if there is any javascript script error, some page/tab of back office contents is loaded via ajax

Press F12 after the page is rendered on your browser, the browser debugger tool show start up automatically and then go to "Console" tab to see if there is any error message. that might give you some hints.

Hi, nothing work. On browser debbug say:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 405 (Not Allowed)
jquery.thickbox.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: tb_pathToImage is not defined

I think that it says error with plugin thickbox? I dont see any thickbox on modules...
Edited by b22c (see edit history)

thixckbox.js is a plugin of jquery, I guess some of your module using it.

if you have uninstalled/deleted related module, then it should not appears.

I am not sure how you delete the module, you have to delete it from back office - Modules tab via "Delete" menu.

if you just deleted the module folder, then it might be a problem, because the module actually is deemed still installed and related override classes are in action.